Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 DJI Goggles
3512 15 2018-5-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JSilvey
lvl.1
Flight distance : 26677 ft
  • >>>
United States

Is there any information when/if the regular (white) DJI Goggles will be compatible with the Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 wirelessly? I'm assuming a firmware update is required for the goggles and possibly the phantom as well? Would it be possible to test the beta firmware for the goggles to work with the Phantom 4 Pro? if so, I am a willing participant.

If support is not expected for the white DJI Goggles that information would be greatly appreciated so I can return them to exchange for the racing edition goggles, even though that is not particularly what I am looking for.

Thanks for any information you can provide.

-Jared
2018-5-31
Use props
luciens
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

If it were me, I'd go ahead and get the RE goggles. The problem with the original white goggles is they only support the 2.4ghz band; the new P4P supports 2.4ghz and 5.8ghz. So it's likely that if there's any support coming for the original goggles, it's going to be pretty limited.

Waiting for something from DJI is the last thing you want to do in any case....
2018-6-1
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Jared, it is the wireless connection between the DJI Goggles and Phantom 4 Pro V2.0, but the firmware of the Goggles that supports Phantom 4 Pro v2.0 has not been released.
We don't have beta firmware for users at this moment, please kindly wait patiently for the update. Thank you for your attention.
2018-6-3
Use props
user87455cdeb1
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1001804 ft
Australia

I based my purchase on the attched DJI news release and As of now they are incompatible and I am very annoyed

It has taken them four weeks to get my Crystal Sky working with my V2.

Why cant they tell you this clearly as these things are integral to your purchase.

In Australia this is a really serious breach of consumer law !
3177C182-2CCC-4ACC-AF7D-42145E0D0FBC.jpeg
2018-6-4
Use props
EL Mero Mero
lvl.2
Mexico

I'm on the same boat, I bought The V2 and the white goggles and i'm still waiting on the release of the firmware...
Please let me know so I can return everything and go back to what I had before...
It was not worth the upgrade of the new phantom 4 pro V2..
2018-6-5
Use props
Bellah1w
lvl.1

Australia

EL Mero Mero Posted at 2018-6-5 16:27
I'm on the same boat, I bought The V2 and the white goggles and i'm still waiting on the release of the firmware...
Please let me know so I can return everything and go back to what I had before...

"Users who utilize the first-person-view experience for work or for play, can directly connect the P4P V2.0 with their DJI Goggles for an immersive FPV flying experience."

Direct quote from the bull dust press release.
2018-6-12
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

EL Mero Mero Posted at 2018-6-5 16:27
I'm on the same boat, I bought The V2 and the white goggles and i'm still waiting on the release of the firmware...

Hi, I'd like to express my sincere sorry for all the inconvenience caused. As the floor 3# mentioned, we have forwarded it to our engineers, there will be a new firmware for the Goggles to support the Phantom 4 pro V2.0, our engineers are working on it at present, if there is an update, we'll let you know at the first time. Thank you very much for your attention.
2018-6-12
Use props
EL Mero Mero
lvl.2
Mexico

does anyone know if I can install the module on my controller so i can hook up my goggles to my RC,  
2018-6-13
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

EL Mero Mero Posted at 2018-6-13 17:31
does anyone know if I can install the module on my controller so i can hook up my goggles to my RC,

Mero, do you refer the RC of P4P V2.0? If yes, I'm sorry to tell you that this RC does not support to mount HDMI module for now. Our engineers are working on the wireless connection, please keep an eye on our website for the further update. Appreciate your patience.
2018-6-13
Use props
EL Mero Mero
lvl.2
Mexico

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-6-13 20:19
Mero, do you refer the RC of P4P V2.0? If yes, I'm sorry to tell you that this RC does not support to mount HDMI module for now. Our engineers are working on the wireless connection, please keep an eye on our website for the further update. Appreciate your patience.

Please hurry, I would really like to use my goggles the way they were intended, So is there going to be special Module for the RC V2 ?
2018-6-15
Use props
EL Mero Mero
lvl.2
Mexico

Any news?????
2018-6-20
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

EL Mero Mero Posted at 2018-6-15 13:06
Please hurry, I would really like to use my goggles the way they were intended, So is there going to be special Module for the RC V2 ?

Mero, we have not got any update for now. It will be released as soon as it is ready.
2018-6-22
Use props
Spirytus
lvl.2
Flight distance : 126864 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Susan, Thor,

With all due respect, customers should have been warned that the standard goggles were not supported (yet). The V2 is a superb product otherwise, but omissions like this tarnish your brand in the eyes of your early adapters (that had the goggles, or bought them during release) -- This should really be a lesson to Marketing; pay attention to details (during the engineering review pre-release).

In my case, if I knew, I would have sold my standard goggles and bought the RE bundle with the P4PV2 purchase.

Good luck with the testing, and please don't forget us when your new product launches on July 18th

Cheers
2018-6-22
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Spirytus Posted at 2018-6-22 13:35
Susan, Thor,

With all due respect, customers should have been warned that the standard goggles were not supported (yet). The V2 is a superb product otherwise, but omissions like this tarnish your brand in the eyes of your early adapters (that had the goggles, or bought them during release) -- This should really be a lesson to Marketing; pay attention to details (during the engineering review pre-release).

I understand your frustration and sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. We have pushed our engineers again and hope the wireless connection with Goggles will come soon.
2018-6-24
Use props
thedman321
lvl.1
Ireland

will the original goggle connect via usb to the v2.0 at this moment
2018-6-29
Use props
user87455cdeb1
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1001804 ft
United States

Yesterday a firmware update was released for the Goggles to make them compatible to the P4P v2.
2018-7-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules