2274 15 2018-5-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Encee
lvl.1
South Africa

Good day Admin.

I am so furstated!
Firstly, I have to say that I bought the Osmo+. Oh what a wonderfull piece of equipment.
It is also the rource of my furstration though.
I coonnected with my Sasmsung S8+ and all was working fine. Until now.
It states that I have connected to the wifi but will not connect to the DJI go app. I have no control over it and also can't see a thing. the screen is blank and no instructions from the phone is possible.

It also gives no image on the phone. suddenly struggles to even shof the wi-fi connection.
PLease help

2018-5-31
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

We're sorry the inconvenience, however, If may I ask have you tried to update the firmware of your Osmo+ and reset the wifi setting of it? Please see the video below on how you'll reset the Wi-Fi of your Osmo+
2018-5-31
Use props
Encee
lvl.1
South Africa

Thank you ill try it and revert back to you soon.Im wondering about my spelling. Where on earth did that come from?
2018-6-1
Use props
Encee
lvl.1
South Africa

i had a short test today and it seemed normal. I will work with it tomorrow and report back.
2018-6-1
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Encee Posted at 2018-6-1 09:58
i had a short test today and it seemed normal. I will work with it tomorrow and report back.

Glad to know that it seems like it's working fine, keep us posted if in any case that you will encounter any problem.
2018-6-1
Use props
Encee
lvl.1
South Africa

It was fine most of the day. had a little problem at one stage but sorted it out after a few minutes. so far so good.
2018-6-2
Use props
SuperDave24
New

I am having problems! I can't figure it out!
31742.jpeg
2018-6-3
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

SuperDave24 Posted at 2018-6-3 09:51

Hi, please make sure that your phone is connected to the Osmo via Wi-Fi then turn off your bluetooth and make sure that the airplane mode is off as well then after that go and launch your DJI Go app and check if you could be able to select the Osmo.
2018-6-4
Use props
fans8a0b852f
lvl.1

United States

This is exactly what happened to me today. It would connect to the WiFi but I would get no picture on my iPhone. Switched to my S9 and it connected to WiFi but wouldn't let me choose the Osmo+ in the app it kept auto connecting as the inspire.

I have never had an issue prior to today. I have used it with both phones previously without issue.

Nothing else has changed that I'm aware of. It's been about a week since I last used it and I had no issues then.

2018-6-13
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fans8a0b852f Posted at 2018-6-13 18:56
This is exactly what happened to me today. It would connect to the WiFi but I would get no picture on my iPhone. Switched to my S9 and it connected to WiFi but wouldn't let me choose the Osmo+ in the app it kept auto connecting as the inspire.

I have never had an issue prior to today. I have used it with both phones previously without issue.

Did you manage to update the firmware of your Osmo+?, please try to reset the Wi-Fi of your Osmo+ as well. Kindly check the post #2 for the instruction. Keep us posted in any case that the issue will persist.
2018-6-14
Use props
fans8a0b852f
lvl.1

United States

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-6-14 09:33
Did you manage to update the firmware of your Osmo+?, please try to reset the Wi-Fi of your Osmo+ as well. Kindly check the post #2 for the instruction. Keep us posted in any case that the issue will persist.

I followed the video in step 2

The end result is the same.

On the iPhone, it will connect to the WiFi but when I open Dji go, the screen is black and the camera never displays.

On the Galaxy S9 if I open the Dji Go app before I connect, I can scroll through the models and select Osmo+ however as soon as I connect the WiFi, it automatically chooses Inspire 1 and says camera connected but I cannot use the app.

How can I update firmware?

This is very frustrating. I need this for a shoot tomorrow
2018-6-15
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fans8a0b852f Posted at 2018-6-15 15:36
I followed the video in step 2

The end result is the same.

Sorry for the late response, may I have the OS version of your S9 as well as the exact model of your iPhone and the iOs as well? Please see the video on how you will update the firmware of your Osmo+

2018-6-17
Use props
chrissie252
New
Germany

Hi there,
i have the same problem.
i used the OSMO+ a lot with my Galaxy 6.
Latest Versions everywhere.
Suddenly the Camerview on the mobile device went black. (during a Job!!)
I reinstallesd everything, installes latest versions, even firmware of OSMO as recommended.

But, i still get the INSPIRE 1 to connect with the mobile after connecting both via Wifi.

Any Help would be apprechiated, Thank you very much.
Chris
2018-7-9
Use props
DroneTengu
lvl.1
Finland

Did you manage to solve this problem?

Im dealing with similar problem at the moment, DJI Osmo+ not connecting camera firmware meaning no image, but camera gimbal working.

I uninstalled dji app and re-installed, but now it shows dji inspire 1 as connected device.
2020-6-24
Use props
hvswami
lvl.1

India

Jay Swaminarayan,
I have the same problem.

I reinstalled everything, installed the latest versions, even firmware of OSMO+ as recommended.

But, I still get the INSPIRE 1 to connect with the mobile after connecting both via Wifi.

your Help would be appreciated, Thank you very much.
Swamiji
2020-8-17
Use props
LéO_Bru
lvl.1
Brazil

hvswami@gurukul Posted at 2020-8-17 08:50
Jay Swaminarayan,
I have the same problem.

Same problem ... solution ?
2021-10-24
Use props