Matrice 210 Leg Cracked but DJI will not replace...
970 5 2018-5-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
drklion22
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2712825 ft
  • >>>

Matrice 210 Leg Cracked but DJI will not replace...

...DJI will replace one of my Matrice 210 legs that is cracked if I send the whole unit back to them but will not just replace it.  
Long story short day one with the Matrice 210 and within 10 minutes one of the motors fails and the Matrice falls about 5 feet, it happened as it was taken off and in the middle of a high end project.  Fastforward four weeks the Matrice returns from the DJI repair shop from Cali but one of the legs is still cracked (from the impact), repair shop missed it.  Simple right?  Call DJI and have them replace it.  No they want the whole unit back.  After four weeks of lost revenue DJI wants us to send the whole unit back, I am just livid (mad as hell).  I even offered to pay for the new leg and once I send back the cracked leg just credit me back.
Just in case the repair shop in California reads these forums can you please send me a Matrice 210 leg, you did miss that one and it would only be fair to make it right.

2018-5-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

We are so sorry for the unpleasant experience with the repair center, I see your request has been escalated to the higher team before, according to the feedback, the leg cannot be sent to the customer separately, we do need the whole unit for evaluation and further repair, please send in the aircraft and we will expedite the whole process, thanks for your understanding.
2018-5-31
Use props
drklion22
lvl.4
  • >>>

Mindy, I would have no problem to send in the whole unit if it was something I do not use professionally.  The Matrice 210 is an industrial unit that is used for special work.  Just sending DJI the whole unit is not cost effect for anyone.  Would you send in your vehicle to the manufacturer because the tire is flat?  This is a Matrice the legs come off.  It’s not an Inspire.  DJIs policy on this is a joke.  Here is the kicker the Matrice is being used for a company that DJI has invested in.  DJI is only hurting themselves, even though it might be a pebble dropped in a lake but these ripples will end up hurting.
2018-5-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

drklion22 Posted at 2018-5-31 18:49
Mindy, I would have no problem to send in the whole unit if it was something I do not use professionally.  The Matrice 210 is an industrial unit that is used for special work.  Just sending DJI the whole unit is not cost effect for anyone.  Would you send in your vehicle to the manufacturer because the tire is flat?  This is a Matrice the legs come off.  It’s not an Inspire.  DJIs policy on this is a joke.  Here is the kicker the Matrice is being used for a company that DJI has invested in.  DJI is only hurting themselves, even though it might be a pebble dropped in a lake but these ripples will end up hurting.

We understand your feeling, we will confirm with the local team again to see if the leg can be sent to you, please wait patiently and we will keep you posted.
2018-5-31
Use props
drklion22
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-5-31 19:32
We understand your feeling, we will confirm with the local team again to see if the leg can be sent to you, please wait patiently and we will keep you posted.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!  New leg arrived today.  
2018-6-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

drklion22 Posted at 2018-6-12 09:23
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!  New leg arrived today.

Glad to hear the issue was figured out in the end, please keep us updated if there is any further issue. Enjoy flying.
2018-6-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules