Trying to understand "Director"...I never get any video to edit.
994 3 2015-5-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
pete1144
lvl.3

United States

I can't understand what "Director" is supposed to do. Does it work with the IOS version of Inspire? On my Android I would always have a lower res copy of the flight....on my iPad mini...I never have any saved video files. Am I missing a setting somewhere?
2015-5-13
Use props
apezz
lvl.2
Flight distance : 249915 ft
United States

I have the same question. After taking a video it's not available in director. I'm using a Kindle Fire HDX
2015-6-16
Use props
Kvamen
lvl.2

Norway

You can preview your shot from the pilotapp?      If you can try to use the download fromthe preview screen.  (My air 2 can't DL 4k shots)

In the director you must create work, then  create moments( it show a list of aviable shots you taken) choose one, then you have to make short cuts from that.  These cuts can you put together to a max 30 sec movie. You can choose diffrent template for the movie before you save your work.  When you have saved your movie it show up in My work
2015-6-16
Use props
kgarrison
Second Officer
Flight distance : 11736709 ft
  • >>>
United States

You have to have video caching turned on, then you go to the User Center, Albums, and Transcode the video, then that video (the 720p feed) will be available in Director.
2015-6-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules