Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
INSPIRE 1 V1 BRICKED
699 5 2018-5-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
brian.coffelt
New
Philippines

LEt my Inspire 1 v1 sit for more than a year, when I tried to use it, required firmware update. AC updated perfectly, the remote will not update.

I tried using older firmware files with no success. I have tried everything i could fined to get the remote to update.

Any suggestions are welcomed but I think I have a perfect parts machine..
2018-5-31
Use props
Highasakite
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1423930 ft
United States

Hi brian.coffelt, I think what you need to do is #1 Update your app to the latest version and try again. DO NOT turn on aircraft during  remote update!!!!!!!!!!!! Safety First! Ken.
2018-6-1
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, sorry for the inconvenience, have you tried to update your DJI GO app? you can follow the instruction from Highasakite.
2018-6-1
Use props
brian.coffelt
New
Philippines

So, I found a linkto the FW 1.03 file that was a good file.

It updated successfully on my remote. Then the app would finally connect and said it needed to update.

Via the app it updated my remote to 1.07 something.. now my remote connects to the aircraft but it is still not quite right. like the landing gear will not not go up or down.

So now I will delete the app, install the latest and see what happens..

#PROGRESSFINALLY
2018-6-1
Use props
brian.coffelt
New
Philippines

I tried downgrading the remote but it would not connect to the aircraft, so i upgraded it back to the latest FW via the app..

Entering/exiting travel mode does not do anything. Manually lowered gear, attached cam and all functions seem to work.

I guess next step is to do a flight and see what happens...

I was considering putting the FW on the SD again and see if the AC does anything differently..

2018-6-1
Use props
Highasakite
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1423930 ft
United States

Brian, you can read the log on the SD card after every firmware update to ensure it was successful, the very last line will either say FAILED or Success. Safety First!   Ken.
2018-6-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules