Mavic platinum
576 11 2018-6-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ThomasNielsen
lvl.1
Denmark

I just bought a brand ned Mavic Pro Platinium.
After 10-15 min of flight I realised that there was a big problem with the Gimbel. Everything was blurry.I went back to Drone Volt Denmark where I bought it, so the could look at it.
They told me it was a falty Drone and that they had to ship it to Holland to fix it.
About 1 mont later Dronevolt Denmark contacs me and tells me that DJI Europe says that there is a bif mark in my drone that indicates that I have crahed it.
Now DJI wants 1900 kr (300 Dollars) to fix my F..... brand new drone that I payed almost 1800 dollars for.

i'm curious to hear if there are annyone who have experienced the same. ?

Camera and having their drone destryed up by DJI Europe. ?

2018-6-1
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi Thomas, I'm sorry to hear about the issue that you are experiencing. Could you please let us know your case number? We'd like to help you check it, thanks!
2018-6-1
Use props
ThomasNielsen
lvl.1
Denmark

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-6-1 04:25
Hi Thomas, I'm sorry to hear about the issue that you are experiencing. Could you please let us know your case number? We'd like to help you check it, thanks!

I will send it monday ?
2018-6-1
Use props
ThomasNielsen
lvl.1
Denmark

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-6-1 04:25

Iv been talking to Drone Volt today and they prefer to go the official way. They have told me that they have files a complaint and that the would prefer to go the official way first.  
2018-6-4
Use props
ThomasNielsen
lvl.1
Denmark

ThomasNielsen Posted at 2018-6-4 04:52
Iv been talking to Drone Volt today and they prefer to go the official way. They have told me that they have files a complaint and that the would prefer to go the official way first.

They told me that I would get feed back within a week.,
2018-6-4
Use props
ghostrdr
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1272723 ft
United States

I don't understand why when people purchase a product that is broken out of the box, they don't return it to the place of purchase for an immediate exchange or refund? Especially on a product that costs in excess of $1000!
2018-6-4
Use props
ThomasNielsen
lvl.1
Denmark

ghostrdr Posted at 2018-6-4 05:29
I don't understand why when people purchase a product that is broken out of the box, they don't return it to the place of purchase for an immediate exchange or refund? Especially on a product that costs in excess of $1000!

Drone volts claims that it is DJI s policy to ship faulty drones to them in Holland so they can be fixed. I would have preferd the option you are talking about.
2018-6-4
Use props
ghostrdr
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1272723 ft
United States

Well that certainly benefits Drone Volts. They have your money and have shifted the responsibility to DJI. I'm assuming that you didn't damage the drone and that you went back to them within a couple of days after purchase. In the US you just take it back and demand a refund or exchange.... if you didn't damage the drone. The flight records should indicate the number of flights you took.
2018-6-4
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

ThomasNielsen Posted at 2018-6-4 04:53
They told me that I would get feed back within a week.,

Please keep us in updated. If there is anything else we can assist you with, please feel free to let us know.
2018-6-5
Use props
ThomasNielsen
lvl.1
Denmark

ghostrdr Posted at 2018-6-4 05:53
Well that certainly benefits Drone Volts. They have your money and have shifted the responsibility to DJI. I'm assuming that you didn't damage the drone and that you went back to them within a couple of days after purchase. In the US you just take it back and demand a refund or exchange.... if you didn't damage the drone. The flight records should indicate the number of flights you took.

The drone was crisp when I went back to them the minute I found out the camera couldent focus.
2018-6-5
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

ThomasNielsen Posted at 2018-6-4 05:37
Drone volts claims that it is DJI s policy to ship faulty drones to them in Holland so they can be fixed. I would have preferd the option you are talking about.

They are legally the seller and not the manufacturer/intermediary. You bought the product from drone vaults so they should replace it or return your money to you. If I buy a pair of branded sun glasses from a department store and a screw falls out the dept store will replace the sunglasses - they won't need to ship it to the company who made it for me to wait around.

Apple UK are great - you have 14 days from the date of purchase and even if I don't like the product they will give a full and immediate refund - this includes DJI products. They also allow a further 14 days to total 28 days for immediate brand new replacement if faulty. After that your consumer rights change and then it goes off to DJI under warranty but DOA's out of the box should be replaced immediately at point of sale. Drone volts have basically breached your statutory consumer rights by the look of it - I would take that further myself...
2018-6-5
Use props
ThomasNielsen
lvl.1
Denmark

It tok some time, but I ended up getting a new drone.. Annyone know how to dele treds in here. ?
2018-6-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules