Help camera sensor error phantom 4 adv
548 1 2018-6-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
waterme
lvl.1

Hi,

Just after some help with a "camera sensor error, hardware malfunction" on my phantom 4 advanced.

The drone tool a fall from about 50feet. The drone still flys  normal,and the camera moves up and down as it was prior to the impact. However, there is no connection to the video or still components of the camera.

I have tried deleting and reinstalling the go4 app, recalibrating the camera and updating the firmware but to no avail. Further, on the side of the drone a small red LED light flashes in quick burst of red. Perhaps this is indicating an abnormality?  

I have read some suggestions on this forum about replacing the flex cable / specific curcuit boards etc. But I am a bit unsure  because as previously stated the camera still moves and calibrated normally, but no feed comes through.Has anyone had this same problem and fixed it?  
2018-6-1
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Sorry for the troubles. We recommend contacting our support team to start a ticket and send in the drone to DJI official repair center for evaluation and repair service. There might be some internal damages that need to be check with our repair team.
2018-6-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules