1662 3 2018-6-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TheLazyC
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1357356 ft
  • >>>
United States

Is there a way to turn off the map warning? I have big green overlaying circles all around my area. A pop up warning is good but the warning areas are not even accurate as the one yellow zone is
not always active. And the Farmille MOA is well above my drone flights.

Circles

Circles

Circles

Circles
2018-6-1
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Thank you for raising this concern. There is no option on our DJI Go app to turn off the map warning as this is mandatory and regulated by the FAE.
2018-6-1
Use props
KedDK
First Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

If those green spots are the "Extended Warning Zones" i think there is no options but being annoyed of them covering the details of the maps, there ain't on the + version.
You might be lucky by playing around with the settings at the Sun looking icon on top of the map in your screen shots but perhaps you already tried that before asking?
2018-6-17
Use props
Mark The Droner
First Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

I remember going through the app while on my kitchen table and seeing options for turning certain warnings off (I'd have to look at it again to give more details), but it was referring to the on-screen warnings only.  The AC is still subject to the DJI no fly restrictions.   In your case, that big green circle is for the Farmville MOA and it's an enhanced warning zone, so you're going to have to self-authorize to fly in there whether you get the warning or not.  You're right, the circle is not accurate relative to the actual MOA which is odd-shaped and in no way a circular area, but that doesn't really matter unfortunately.  Good luck.
2018-6-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules