Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
P3 Batteries Available!
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mr. Clear
lvl.3
Flight distance : 232566 ft
United States

I just pre-ordered extra batteries for the P3 with my local dealer, DroneNerds.com, who is expecting a delivery soon. Glad I didn't order the combo.
2015-5-13
Use props
mswall
Second Officer
Flight distance : 39695 ft
United States

Why not? I ordered the combo and my P3A will be here Friday. The extra battery will ship about when yours does and I got mine for $100.
2015-5-13
Use props
Mr. Clear
lvl.3
United States

That's one way of looking at it. I'm glad to have enjoyed all these days of becoming familiar with the machine, as well as receiving and installing the available accessories that make my P3 even better, as I prepare to cover an upcoming Triathlon for a sports website.
2015-5-13
Use props
schoug
lvl.1
Flight distance : 72582 ft
Sweden

Lots of dealers out there who offers pre order batteries. I even contacted one dealer saying delivery time 10 days. He told me that its delayed from DJI and dont know when they will arrive. So I guess as long as DJI dont offer batteries on the website you will not be able to get them faster from your dealer. So I guess your topic is a bit miss leading. They are not avalible yet, but hopfully very soon!
2015-5-14
Use props
Mr. Clear
lvl.3
United States

I'll let you know when I pick mine up.
2015-5-14
Use props
jobes
Flight distance : 25446 ft
United States

Does anyone have a source for the 100 watt charger?
2015-5-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules