lvl.4
Flight distance : 422375 ft
  • >>>
Chile

2018-6-1
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

What a sunny day! Thanks for sharing such a great video with us!
2018-6-1
Use props
tjalex
lvl.4
  • >>>
Chile

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-6-1 18:45
What a sunny day! Thanks for sharing such a great video with us!

Dear Susan, I need your help. Why is my New Phantom 4 Pro having severe disconnecting  problems with my IPhone 7 plus and controller. But when i tested on Samsung old version. It was working well.
Any help. I just bought the drone two days ago.
And according to the shop i bought. They always telling me.. if any issues, its better for customers to direct email or find the answers or even any help from DJI. Because DJI will take months if the shop emailed DJI. They advise me to try direct for fast answer. I think this is bad practice. Thanks.
I even bought Mavic air which i was not happy with the gimbal smoothness and then i changed to Phantom 4 pro. but i was surprised that my new phantom having severe loss signal problems even at 100 meter distance.  so, i told them i will find and get the problems solved. so, i m trying it all my self.  Do you think...iphone problems or cable or what is happening..  i bought phantom 3 advance, than mavic pro, then spark and then mavic air which i returned and took phantom 4 pro. i am very sad.. thanks.
2018-6-2
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

tjalex Posted at 2018-6-2 02:59
Dear Susan, I need your help. Why is my New Phantom 4 Pro having severe disconnecting  problems with my IPhone 7 plus and controller. But when i tested on Samsung old version. It was working well.
Any help. I just bought the drone two days ago.
And according to the shop i bought. They always telling me.. if any issues, its better for customers to direct email or find the answers or even any help from DJI. Because DJI will take months if the shop emailed DJI. They advise me to try direct for fast answer. I think this is bad practice. Thanks.

Sorry for the late response. Could be more specific about the disconnecting issue when connecting with two different mobile devices? It will be better to offer some screenshots or issue videos for the check. Thanks in advance!
2018-6-10
Use props
tjalex
lvl.4
  • >>>
Chile

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-6-10 02:21
Sorry for the late response. Could be more specific about the disconnecting issue when connecting with two different mobile devices? It will be better to offer some screenshots or issue videos for the check. Thanks in advance!

Dear Susan, Thank you for the respon. When i bought the phantom 4 pro. I got a free lesson. The guy who gave the lesson used my Iphone to fly but there was serious connection between the drone and the phone. But when he used his samsung phone. No issue. while i was waiting for your reply. I also checked the other forum about connection issue during flight. I found some guys told that check the cable. So, i bought a new cable for my iphone. and i noticed the video and the connection issue is solved. But i havent fly far to test. soon i will fly again and will update you if any issue even after changing new cable for my iphone. Thank you very much.
2018-6-10
Use props
tjalex
lvl.4
  • >>>
Chile

tjalex Posted at 2018-6-10 08:27
Dear Susan, Thank you for the respon. When i bought the phantom 4 pro. I got a free lesson. The guy who gave the lesson used my Iphone to fly but there was serious connection between the drone and the phone. But when he used his samsung phone. No issue. while i was waiting for your reply. I also checked the other forum about connection issue during flight. I found some guys told that check the cable. So, i bought a new cable for my iphone. and i noticed the video and the connection issue is solved. But i havent fly far to test. soon i will fly again and will update you if any issue even after changing new cable for my iphone. Thank you very much.

Dear Susan, Since you are also Pro as i saw your flight distance is amazing. My mavic Pro always having gimbal overload issue. Do you think, i have to change a new gimbal or the gimbal can be repaired. I dont trust much the technicians since they can say anything to make money. it happened few days ago and still happening. When i switch on the drone. the gimbal is not calibrating smoothly and sometimes it just jammed facing downward or tilt upward. Than the yellow warning appears gimbal overloaded. I already removed the caps too. then during the flight..sometime for few seconds the video is bit shaky than back to normal. What you think.. should i send for service to change it or can be repaired. You know..mavic pro gimbal is very expensive..thanks.
2018-6-10
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Nice video
2018-6-10
Use props
tjalex
lvl.4
  • >>>
Chile

Thanks for watching
2018-6-12
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

You're welcome.
Always nice to get inspired!
2018-6-12
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

tjalex Posted at 2018-6-10 08:32
Dear Susan, Since you are also Pro as i saw your flight distance is amazing. My mavic Pro always having gimbal overload issue. Do you think, i have to change a new gimbal or the gimbal can be repaired. I dont trust much the technicians since they can say anything to make money. it happened few days ago and still happening. When i switch on the drone. the gimbal is not calibrating smoothly and sometimes it just jammed facing downward or tilt upward. Than the yellow warning appears gimbal overloaded. I already removed the caps too. then during the flight..sometime for few seconds the video is bit shaky than back to normal. What you think.. should i send for service to change it or can be repaired. You know..mavic pro gimbal is very expensive..thanks.

Just to verify, has the drone been involved in the crash or hard landing before? If not, you can refresh the firmware to see whether it helps. As for the repair, it is not advised to disassemble at your end which may void the warranty, please kindly contact the authorized dealers and see whether they can help you send the unit for repair.
2018-6-14
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Very nice vid      
2018-6-15
Use props
tjalex
lvl.4
  • >>>
Chile

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-6-14 23:57
Just to verify, has the drone been involved in the crash or hard landing before? If not, you can refresh the firmware to see whether it helps. As for the repair, it is not advised to disassemble at your end which may void the warranty, please kindly contact the authorized dealers and see whether they can help you send the unit for repair.

Dear Susan, Thank you for everything. I already sent  the mavic Pro for repair at DJIstore in Chile. They told me sometimes sand or dust may clogs the gimbals. They are cheacking it. I already told them to really check all and let me know.. If i have to change the gimbal. Then, I will. They told me that they will do their best.

My Phantom 4 Pro.. i have change the iphone usd cable to a new one. I tested and it was okay now. But since presently the weather is bad. I still havent checked more than 100 meters distance. soon i will. and i will update you all.  Thank you very much.
2018-6-15
Use props
tjalex
lvl.4
  • >>>
Chile

Thank you very much. The weather here are bad.. the timing to fly are limited as we cannot wait for good weather. most videos look bit blurry due to sun and dust. Thanks
2018-6-15
Use props
ALLEN YIP
lvl.4
Flight distance : 402890 ft
Hong Kong

nice video and thanks for sharing
2018-6-15
Use props
ALABAMA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Great look at a very nice city.
2018-6-15
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

Nice video
2018-6-17
Use props
tjalex
lvl.4
  • >>>
Chile

Thanks for watching
2018-6-19
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

You're welcome!
2018-6-19
Use props
Hurley1718
Second Officer
Flight distance : 549295 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nice job. Cool scenery and country. Thanks for sharing.
2018-6-19
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

tjalex Posted at 2018-6-15 04:33
Dear Susan, Thank you for everything. I already sent  the mavic Pro for repair at DJIstore in Chile. They told me sometimes sand or dust may clogs the gimbals. They are cheacking it. I already told them to really check all and let me know.. If i have to change the gimbal. Then, I will. They told me that they will do their best.

My Phantom 4 Pro.. i have change the iphone usd cable to a new one. I tested and it was okay now. But since presently the weather is bad. I still havent checked more than 100 meters distance. soon i will. and i will update you all.  Thank you very much.

That's all right. If there is anything else we can help, do not hesitate to contact us.
2018-6-19
Use props
tjalex
lvl.4
  • >>>
Chile

Hurley1718 Posted at 2018-6-19 14:47
Nice job. Cool scenery and country. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks for the cheer. appreciate so much
2018-6-21
Use props
tjalex
lvl.4
  • >>>
Chile

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-6-19 23:43
That's all right. If there is anything else we can help, do not hesitate to contact us.

Thank you very much Susan. all the best to you.
2018-6-21
Use props
Hurley1718
Second Officer
Flight distance : 549295 ft
  • >>>
United States

tjalex Posted at 2018-6-21 07:40
Thanks for the cheer. appreciate so much

You're welcome.
2018-6-21
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

tjalex Posted at 2018-6-15 04:34
Thank you very much. The weather here are bad.. the timing to fly are limited as we cannot wait for good weather. most videos look bit blurry due to sun and dust. Thanks

You're welcome     
2018-6-22
Use props
kykphantom
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5892388 ft
Cyprus

It looks nice!
2018-6-22
Use props
tjalex
lvl.4
  • >>>
Chile

Yeah.. during winter it will look bad. all trees will turn brown.
2018-6-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules