APPLE PRORES Key Not working
1004 6 2018-6-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rlkaerial
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1180322 ft

Hello all, I bought the inspire 2 X7 with the Apple ProRes & Cinema DNG key. For the first 3 weeks my key did not work and then last week DJI gave me a new key and it allowed me to use Cinema DNG but the Apple ProRes is still not working. Has this happened to anyone else? Could it be because of the rollout of the Zenmuse X7 and Apple ProRes Raw?
2018-6-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

How does it behave as you say the Apple ProRes is not working? Is there any error message or special symbol like $ in the format? Could you please post the CineCore SN here so that we could help to check? Thank you.
2018-6-2
Use props
rlkaerial
lvl.2

2018-6-2
Use props
rlkaerial
lvl.2

It has this error message pop up. Before this message came up for both the CinemaDNG and Apple ProRes, now with the new key DJI gave me last week it only appears for the Apple ProRes. Regarding the Cincore SN, where exactly can I find this? Thanks again!
2018-6-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

rlkaerial Posted at 2018-6-2 22:20
It has this error message pop up. Before this message came up for both the CinemaDNG and Apple ProRes, now with the new key DJI gave me last week it only appears for the Apple ProRes. Regarding the Cincore SN, where exactly can I find this? Thanks again!

Sorry for the late response, please reply to one of my posts next time so that I can get the notification and reply as soon as possible.
CineCore SN can be found inside of the battery compartment, please check the following picture. GTScreenshot_20180604_174231.png
2018-6-4
Use props
rlkaerial
lvl.2

Hey Mindy, thanks for the response. For whatever reason, it seems to be working now. So now both Apple ProRes and CinemaDNG work, sorry for the mix up before and I appreciate your responsiveness.
2018-6-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

rlkaerial Posted at 2018-6-4 09:15
Hey Mindy, thanks for the response. For whatever reason, it seems to be working now. So now both Apple ProRes and CinemaDNG work, sorry for the mix up before and I appreciate your responsiveness.

Gald to know the issue has been figured out, please keep us updated without hesitation if the issue happen again, enjoy flying.
2018-6-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules