2304 11 2018-6-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
The Pilot
lvl.3
Flight distance : 22890 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

So how do i add and remove these small icons that shows which aircraft one owns and which are located right beneath the user name? Can´t remember how i did it when i first did it a very long time ago.
Have searched all around the settings etc. but can´t find it?
2018-6-2
Use props
The Pilot
lvl.3
  • >>>

Knowbody knows the answer to this question?
2018-6-4
Use props
Adam Krakowiak
lvl.4
Flight distance : 33812 ft
Poland

isn't it just connected to your DJI accound and show all reqistered devices ?
2018-6-4
Use props
Hurley1718
First Officer
Flight distance : 549295 ft
  • >>>
United States

I think it is linked to the first registered owner of the device. If you buy a device second had (like I did) then you will not get an icon added to your sidebar. I bought a OM2 new from DJI and that got added to my sidebar shortly after registering it.

It would be nice if we could customize it so you can add all your equipment that you own regardless if you bought it new or used.
2018-6-5
Use props
The Pilot
lvl.3
  • >>>
Sweden

Okay, so thats how it is, I thought I had changed that myself a very long time ago, but maybe I was wrong.
Actually that seems to be correct when looking at the icons versus the crafts I own or have owned, except that the dji crafts I bought second hand is not listed there, just like you said above.

But if I sell one of my DJI crafts it would be good if I could remove icons myself, for example I don´t have the Mavic Pro anymore even though I have that icon.
Not an important thing, but I was just curious. Thanks for the answers.
2018-6-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

The Pilot Posted at 2018-6-5 11:54
Okay, so thats how it is, I thought I had changed that myself a very long time ago, but maybe I was wrong.
Actually that seems to be correct when looking at the icons versus the crafts I own or have owned, except that the dji crafts I bought second hand is not listed there, just like you said above.

The device icon under the Avatar is synced with the activation system, once you activate one device with the same Forum account, the device will display there, but it cannot be removed by the customer themselves, like the activation info cannot be deactivated in the server, sorry for the inconvenience.
2018-6-5
Use props
The Pilot
lvl.3
  • >>>
Sweden

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-6-5 23:10
The device icon under the Avatar is synced with the activation system, once you activate one device with the same Forum account, the device will display there, but it cannot be removed by the customer themselves, like the activation info cannot be deactivated in the server, sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks for your answer, so what if I no longer own a certain craft, or if I have bought second hand crafts, can DJI manually remove and add crafts for me?
2018-6-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

The Pilot Posted at 2018-6-6 00:13
Thanks for your answer, so what if I no longer own a certain craft, or if I have bought second hand crafts, can DJI manually remove and add crafts for me?

I'm afraid not, the device icon is synced from the activation server, it cannot be removed either be added if the drone was not activated by your Forum account.
2018-6-6
Use props
The Pilot
lvl.3
  • >>>
Sweden

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-6-6 02:56
I'm afraid not, the device icon is synced from the activation server, it cannot be removed either be added if the drone was not activated by your Forum account.

Thats okay, its not important.  I was just curious if the icons could be added and removed. Thanks.
2018-6-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

The Pilot Posted at 2018-6-6 02:58
Thats okay, its not important.  I was just curious if the icons could be added and removed. Thanks.

You are welcome, please keep us updated if there is any further issue.
2018-6-6
Use props
Shantok
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1104163 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-6-6 03:25
You are welcome, please keep us updated if there is any further issue.

I wish there was a way to add the crafts we bought used.
2019-11-11
Use props
arollin96227
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1526033 ft
United Kingdom

This seems to still be an issue as I have a DJI Spark Registered to me along with a DJI FPV and neither appear on my profile?
2023-5-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules