Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Asus zenfone 2 ze551ml video problem
Home / TELLO /
1638 5 2018-6-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Hypoxia
New

Thailand

Dear sir,
Please solve blurry pixeled video and skipped frame video ,I use Asus Zenfone 2 ze551ml with newest firmware Tello
Regards,
Hypoxia
2018-6-2
Use props
djiuser_Mmi30DgmC7wa
Captain

hi you can try to use mi wifi repeater to reduce the frame skipping and using ios phone will also help. I use mi wifi repeater while flying as well hope this will help you and let to a comment for comment thx!
2018-6-2
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

Sorry to read that Hypoxia. We are regret that Asus Zenfone 2 ze551ml is not in the compatible list and its stability and compatibility with Tello can’t be ensured. In regarding this, we respectfully suggest a compatible device to achieve a better view. Here is the compatible list: https://www.ryzerobotics.com/tello/*Support for additional devices available as testing and development continues.

2018-7-5
Use props
latefox
New

Indonesia

RYZE Posted at 2018-7-5 23:02
Sorry to read that Hypoxia. We are regret that Asus Zenfone 2 ze551ml is not in the compatible list and its stability and compatibility with Tello can’t be ensured. In regarding this, we respectfully suggest a compatible device to achieve a better view. Here is the compatible list: https://www.ryzerobotics.com/tello/*Support for additional devices available as testing and development continues.

What about other series of Asus or the latest Asus Zenfone series, is it have the same problem with the video?
I have already use Wifi Repeater but the problem was still happened...
2018-7-10
Use props
djiuser_YgPTck03YqFh
New

India

Asus Zenfone is a great mobile which provides the good feature. It has nice RAM and internal storage which is the best feature for users. I have contacted Asus technical support for my another Asus mobile hanging issue.
2018-9-11
Use props
jems-ford12
lvl.1

Russia

Asus Zenfone 2 ze551ml is the best mobile phone. it supports all types of mobile app. sometimes video is not playing in the Asus Zen phone. you must check your internet connection or you can remove your cache file in the mobile. If your Asus mobile is not working properly, please contact Asus Customer Service for the proper solution.
2018-10-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules