Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
D-RTK M600 PRO Help!!!
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
llcr3ll
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5872635 ft
  • >>>

ive installed this unit with a lot of difficulty but now I need to resilve the software setup procedure and cant find this anywhere, is anyone able to help me with this please?
2018-6-2
Use props
ARCHITECTPHOTOG
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2730978 ft
  • >>>
Canada

I just went through this on my system. It was so frustrating.  What you have to do is meaure in mm from the centre of the craft to each antenna.  In the attached diagram (my antennas are in a customized postition from stock) the X will be a postitive number and the Z will be a negative number
2018-6-2
Use props
ARCHITECTPHOTOG
lvl.3
  • >>>
Canada

I just went through this on my system. It was so frustrating.  What you have to do is meaure in mm from the centre of the craft to each antenna.  In the attached diagram (my antennas are in a customized postition from stock) the X will be a postitive number and the Z will be a negative number Y remains a
2018-6-2
Use props
ARCHITECTPHOTOG
lvl.3
  • >>>
Canada

Apologies - user error in postings.  continued from above........  Y remains 0 for me as you can see.    Depending on whether you have a M600 Pro or not you also have to access the additional menu to add their distance as well.  Im just realizing that I can't provide all the exact info at this time because of a firmware issues that came up this afternoon. I'm locked out of my M600 so I can't get the exact procedures. I'm sure someone else will have additional info for you. Im hoping to have my drone back from the shop on Monday afternoon.  
2018-6-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules