Share how you crash your Tello and other drone
Home / TELLO /
2053 5 2018-6-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_Mmi30DgmC7wa
Captain

I have crashed my 1st drone Dji Tello while programing it with Drone Block. I program the Tello to take of -> hover for 5 sec -> fly up 3 meter -> fly left 4 meter -> fly right 4 meter -> fly down 3 meter -> land. At first it start of very good but on the 5th comment a big wind blow the Tello away and it crashed into a tree and fell down hardly on to the road. When I try to fly it again it can't take off cause one of it motor has broken. Then I contacted Ryze for a motor replacement......(guess what happens next you won't belive it) I will tell it on my next post,follow me for more update by the way I'm a drone beginner and share your story with me about your drone crash in the comment.
mmexport1525921815677~2.jpg
Screenshot_2018-05-28-20-26-27.png
2018-6-2
Use props
djiuser_Mmi30DgmC7wa
Captain

Share your drone crash with me.
2018-6-2
Use props
maddox
First Officer

oh...sorry to hear that.
2018-6-12
Use props
Leonidaslee
lvl.2

I was totally sad when my drone fall off from the roof .
2018-6-13
Use props
nmac
lvl.4
Flight distance : 256 ft

Which crash?  had a few but do blame Tello for some as it got me laughing so hard I could not see strait and even harder when went the wrong way into wall.  Tello was not harmed in any way but my sides hurt from laughing so much. LOL.
2018-6-13
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain

nmac Posted at 2018-6-13 12:40
Which crash?  had a few but do blame Tello for some as it got me laughing so hard I could not see strait and even harder when went the wrong way into wall.  Tello was not harmed in any way but my sides hurt from laughing so much. LOL.

Lol reading this let me laugh too
2018-6-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules