Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Battery Firmware update
2250 6 2018-6-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Charliejspark
Second Officer
Flight distance : 286654 ft
United Kingdom

Can anyone point me ot how I check if the firmware on my battery is up-to-date?  For some reason can not see it  in the manual - probaly looking too hard!!
2018-6-2
Use props
GOSpark
lvl.3
United States

once your spark is connected to the dji go 4 app, it should notify you. it checks for updates every time when connected.
2018-6-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Good day. I am sorry that you are having an issue with the battery firmware update. If the firmware is not updated a notification will pop up on your DJI Go 4 application notifying you that you need to update. All you need to do is update the firmware of the Spark by using the latest DJI Assistant 2 Version and everything will be updated. Thank you.
2018-6-4
Use props
Charliejspark
Second Officer

DJI Stephen Posted at 2018-6-4 11:58
Good day. I am sorry that you are having an issue with the battery firmware update. If the firmware is not updated a notification will pop up on your DJI Go 4 application notifying you that you need to update. All you need to do is update the firmware of the Spark by using the latest DJI Assistant 2 Version and everything will be updated. Thank you.

No its not a problem. Just a question. But thanks for your response.
2018-6-4
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Charlie, it is not available to the read the battery firmware for now. Do not worry, there will be a reminder if the aircraft and battery firmware are not matched, you can slide the bar to refresh when it pops up.
2018-6-6
Use props
Charliejspark
Second Officer
United Kingdom

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-6-6 02:14
Hi Charlie, it is not available to the read the battery firmware for now. Do not worry, there will be a reminder if the aircraft and battery firmware are not matched, you can slide the bar to refresh when it pops up.

Perfect tha ks
2018-6-7
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

You are welcome! Should there are any further questions, feel free to contact us.
2018-6-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules