Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Shipping status of Tello 3 port charging hub
Home / TELLO /
951 10 2018-6-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
HDL
lvl.3
United States

Has anyone received their 3 port Tello Charging hub yet?

I placed an order on May 13, and received confirmation of payment with 10-15 day delivery.
But as of today, still no indication of "if" or "When" they will ship my order.
and even though I received payment confirmation, along with an order number, the order
does not show up on my DJI account.

Followup via email with DJI and Ryze simply state that the order will ship 10-15 days after receipt of payment.
I am not at all sure what the status is of the hub.... I am now going on 3 weeks since confirmation of their receipt of my payment, and nothing from them....

Anyone have any updated information?

Thanks,
2018-6-2
Use props
Guy the great?
Flight distance : 16437 ft
United Kingdom

Hello,  I'm in exactly the same void, Ordered and paid for on 11/05/2018, been confirmedpayed for, but still waiting for shipping. Despite e-mail to DJI which really just reiterated
2018-6-2
Use props
djiuser_Mmi30DgmC7wa
Captain

hi can I ask if I live in Malaysia can I buy somethings from the official Dji  website or it will just ship in it own country ?
2018-6-3
Use props
HDL
lvl.3
United States

FINALLY!

FYI - I finally received my Tello 3 port charging hub today..
2018-6-6
Use props
Guy the great?
Flight distance : 16437 ft
United Kingdom

Hi, yes I also received mine today.It works as said from usb. Packing was a bit excessive but I've got it now. Worth the postage from China.
2018-6-8
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

Appreciate your update and positive feedback, sorry for unable to assist you with the shipping status in time. we are pleased to hear that you finally receive the device, enjoy it and hope you have a good time on flying.
2018-6-10
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

djiuser_Mmi30DgmC7wa Posted at 2018-6-3 03:57
hi can I ask if I live in Malaysia can I buy somethings from the official Dji  website or it will just ship in it own country ?

Hey, sorry for the late reply.  Besides,I'm sorry that Malaysia is not available on the DJI website. For your reference, I have attached these reachable Asia countries as well as a link about " where to buy" in Malaysia - https://www.ryzerobotics.com/where-to-buy.  Hope for your kind consideration and understanding.

Available Asia Pacific country.png
2018-6-10
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain

RYZE Posted at 2018-6-10 04:48
Hey, sorry for the late reply.  Besides,I'm sorry that Malaysia is not available on the DJI website. For your reference, I have attached these Asia countries reachable as well as a link about " where to buy" in Malaysia.  Hope for your kind consideration and understanding.

Noted thx !
2018-6-10
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain

RYZE Posted at 2018-6-10 04:48
Hey, sorry for the late reply.  Besides,I'm sorry that Malaysia is not available on the DJI website. For your reference, I have attached these Asia countries reachable as well as a link about " where to buy" in Malaysia.  Hope for your kind consideration and understanding.

I may ask my uncle to buy it in Australia so that I can use the dji credit.  
2018-6-10
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

jacksonnai Posted at 2018-6-10 07:42
I may ask my uncle to buy it in Australia so that I can use the dji credit.

Appreciate your update and we're so happy to hear that you're able to use your credits. Hope you have a great experience on the drone.
2018-6-13
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain

RYZE Posted at 2018-6-13 03:10
Appreciate your update and we're so happy to hear that you're able to use your credits. Hope you have a great experience on the drone.

you are welcome, I will.
2018-6-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules