Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Trying to use new dji inspire 2 with crystalsky 5.5
1875 5 2018-6-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
andygb
lvl.1
Flight distance : 112743 ft
United Kingdom

Hi there,

I have been using two Crysatalsky 5.5 monitors with my Inspire 1 without any issues at all and found them fantastic compared to using ipads/iphones. I have just upgraded to the Inspire 2 and when I connect the two CrystalSky monitors, I get the first person view camera in the centre of the screen, when I press the display icon at the bottom right of the screen the picture/camera view goes light grey with no picture at all. This happens on both Crystalsky monitors that I have and on both controllers.

I then attached a couple of ipads I have instead to see what happened with them and they were fine, I could minimise the first person view camera and move it around my screen without an issue.

Please can someone help as the CrystalSky monitors have been such a huge improvement on the ipads in terms of being able to view the screen when outdoors.

Many thanks,
Andy
2018-6-3
Use props
Rodger8
Captain
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

It is not the Crystal Sky itself. You have to go through your settings. Remember you now have 2 cameras running at once with your I2. Wish I could be of more help but, I don't have  mine in front of me at the moment. I have the same setup including an iPad.  I don't use the FPV camera but I do remember going through a similar issue at first and if memory serves the answer is in the FPV window. Your iPad is an IOs and your Crystal Sky is Android.
2018-6-3
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello. We apologize for the inconvenience that you're having right now. I just want to let you know that we already raised this issue in our management. We will keep you updated. Thank you for your understanding.
2018-6-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Andy, we have been aware of this issue and will get it addressed in the next version of built-in DJI Go 4 APP.
Currently, please do not switch to the FPV screen. Or please downgrade the CrystalSky firmware v02.06.03.00 via SD card, for more steps, please check here: http://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/CrystalSky/20180413/How_to_Update_the_CrystalSky_Firmware_EN.pdf
2018-6-8
Use props
fansefd175a1
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1329 ft
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-6-8 01:05
Hi Andy, we have been aware of this issue and will get it addressed in the next version of built-in DJI Go 4 APP.
Currently, please do not switch to the FPV screen. Or please downgrade the CrystalSky firmware v02.06.03.00 via SD card, for more steps, please check here: http://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/CrystalSky/20180413/How_to_Update_the_CrystalSky_Firmware_EN.pdf

Work around is to go into to app and enable wave histolgram and it clears up
2018-7-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fansefd175a1 Posted at 2018-7-1 13:18
Work around is to go into to app and enable wave histolgram and it clears up

Nice try, thanks for your feedback, we will get it sorted out completely very soon.
2018-7-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules