Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Payload system for 210
1099 5 2018-6-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JCOMMAIRFORCE
lvl.1

Does anyone know of a payload drop system for the 210?  Looking specifically at dropping items for rescue such as life vests. Thanks!
2018-6-3
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
Captain
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>

Did you actually tried to wear a life vest while fighting for life in rough water? Automatic, self-inflatable buoy may be the answer, if there's such a thing. And no, so far no payload-dropping device was developed. For Inspire yes, but not for M200 series ...
2018-6-5
Use props
JCOMMAIRFORCE
lvl.1
United States

If you are sitting on top of a car during a flood, a life vest is a good choice.  If we drop you an inflatable device and you let go, then you are in bad shape, again.  There are some nice inflatables out there already as well as some tightly packaged vests but we need a drop system.  We are looking at building our own at this point.  Thanks!
2018-6-5
Use props
Olivier Vietti-Teppa
First Officer
Flight distance : 11618934 ft
  • >>>

https://www.facebook.com/nick.harrington.3998, made him a hook for the 200 series!
2018-6-5
Use props
JCOMMAIRFORCE
lvl.1
United States

Thanks Olivier...can you check that link?  I can't get it to work.  Just takes me to some other guy's page who doesn't fly 210's!  Thanks!
2018-6-5
Use props
Labrat
lvl.1

Canada

I work at a small company that builds drones and sensor payloads. The "claw" was invented for this purpose and has been tested and works great
2018-6-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules