Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Go App asking for verification code
16884 22 2018-6-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Plumber
lvl.1
Flight distance : 23658 ft

Hello, I have a Dji Phantom 3 SE, my son deleted the DJi Go App, so I reinstalled the app but it keeps asking me for a verification code and although I type in the correct code I am not getting access, this is rather frustrating, anyone please help.

2018-6-3
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Plumber, may I know which mobile device do you use and what's the current APP version? Could you upload a screenshot of the issue you encountered? We'd like to check the exact status.
2018-6-4
Use props
Plumber
lvl.1
Trinidad and Tobago

The mobile device is an iPhone 5, firmware 11.60.00 using Dji go app version 3.1.38
2018-6-4
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Plumber Posted at 2018-6-4 08:32
The mobile device is an iPhone 5, firmware 11.60.00 using Dji go app version 3.1.38

Have you tried updating your iOS phone as well?
2018-6-4
Use props
Plumber
lvl.1
Trinidad and Tobago

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-6-4 09:46
Have you tried updating your iOS phone as well?

My phone is saying that my software is up to date, currently, I am running iOS 10.3.3
2018-6-4
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Plumber Posted at 2018-6-4 10:03
My phone is saying that my software is up to date, currently, I am running iOS 10.3.3

Thank you for your response. Kindly follow these steps:

1. Clean the app cache, then reinstall the app(latest version).
2. Enable your DJI Go app's location read permission from your phone setting.
3. Connect your phone/tab in very good internet situation.
4. Put your drone in a wide place with very good GPS signal.
5. Power on RC, drone, and then App, it will be good.
2018-6-4
Use props
Plumber
lvl.1
Trinidad and Tobago

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-6-4 10:17

Thanks so much, I will try this and reply with the findings
2018-6-4
Use props
Plumber
lvl.1
Trinidad and Tobago

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-6-4 10:17

I have tried all the steps and the app is still not working. Iam thinking of purchasing Litchi app.
2018-6-6
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Plumber Posted at 2018-6-6 07:27
I have tried all the steps and the app is still not working. Iam thinking of purchasing Litchi app.

I am sorry to hear if those steps are not working. Just wondering if you do have other devices that we can use and check if it will work. Otherwise, I am going to communicate with our Developer Team for this matter. Please check your PM as I am gathering some of the details. Thank you.
2018-6-6
Use props
Plumber
lvl.1

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-6-6 08:43
I am sorry to hear if those steps are not working. Just wondering if you do have other devices that we can use and check if it will work. Otherwise, I am going to communicate with our Developer Team for this matter. Please check your PM as I am gathering some of the details. Thank you.

I have a Samsung J3 mobile phone that I can try. I will try the Samsung phone and see if it works and I will give you feedback in 3-4 hours.
2018-6-6
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Plumber Posted at 2018-6-6 20:05
I have a Samsung J3 mobile phone that I can try. I will try the Samsung phone and see if it works and I will give you feedback in 3-4 hours.

Thank you very much. Also, you can check the list of the tested and recommended device below. Hope this will help you.

Screenshot_1.jpg
2018-6-7
Use props
MitchNC
lvl.1

I was finally about to pull the trigger and order a P4P.  I downloaded the DJI Go app to check it out.

The app won't let me proceed without a verification code.  There is no field for a verification code.
2018-6-12
Use props
KedDK
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

MitchNC Posted at 2018-6-12 08:09
I was finally about to pull the trigger and order a P4P.  I downloaded the DJI Go app to check it out.

The app won't let me proceed without a verification code.  There is no field for a verification code.

First of all you would need the DJI Go4 app, not DJI Go.
Did you try to scroll or tap, sometimes DJI is doing some strange things.
Last of all, if you tell what device and OS version you're using someone might have a better chance to help you out.
2018-6-12
Use props
Troy Enfinger4
lvl.1

United States

I cannot get in my dji4go app asking for V code what do I do?
2019-7-28
Use props
Troy Enfinger4
lvl.1

United States

2019-7-28
Use props
mikeD
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Troy Enfinger4 Posted at 7-28 20:03

On my mobile, the Verification code is hidden behind the keyboard. If I minimise the keyboard, I can see the V code. I then have to recall the keyboard and enter the V code.
2019-8-6
Use props
shiraj134
New

Nepal

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-6-4 01:38
Hi Plumber, may I know which mobile device do you use and what's the current APP version? Could you upload a screenshot of the issue you encountered? We'd like to check the exact status.

hi even my dji go app is asking for verification code and I kept my phone number, but the verification number never came in my sms. Can you please help me on this?
2020-3-15
Use props
shiraj134
New

Nepal

shiraj134 Posted at 3-15 06:15
hi even my dji go app is asking for verification code and I kept my phone number, but the verification number never came in my sms. Can you please help me on this?

btw I am currently located in Nepal.
2020-3-15
Use props
djiuser_gxMC3YBsq9Bz
New

United States

I have dji mini3 and it keeps asking for my verification code and I know I'm doing it right but keeps saying it's wrong also did with password
2023-1-1
Use props
djiuser_gxMC3YBsq9Bz
New

United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-6-4 01:38

Susan I have dji mini 3 and trying to set up keeps asking for verification code and saying I'm putting it in wrong
2023-1-1
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_gxMC3YBsq9Bz Posted at 1-1 11:55
Susan I have dji mini 3 and trying to set up keeps asking for verification code and saying I'm putting it in wrong

Hi there, I am sorry for the inconvenience. If it says the password is incorrect, please try to change the password and try again. See if this works.
2023-1-1
Use props
Innocent Maronga
New

South Africa

Hi Susan I have DJI phantom 3 advanced I'm struggling to enter the verification code
2023-7-2
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Innocent Maronga Posted at 7-2 00:14
Hi Susan I have DJI phantom 3 advanced I'm struggling to enter the verification code

Hi there. As electronic products are affected by technological developments and changes in usage requirements, each generation of products has a fixed life cycle. In order to continuously provide you with premium product and service experiences, DJI regularly optimizes resource allocations to promote the development and application of new products and technologies. Therefore, we have decided to stop providing support services for the Phantom 3 Series and its accessories starting on January 5, 2023. We’re sorry that the services for this product have been suspended currently and relevant technical support and after-sales repair services cannot be provided. Your understanding is highly appreciated.
2023-7-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules