23539 8 2018-6-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ianpatrocinio
lvl.4
Flight distance : 388199 ft
  • >>>
Philippines

when i connect my mavic air controller it gives me a green and two white LED (see pictures below). and i cant open/charge my controller. what seems to be the problem?
Screenshot_1.png
2018-6-3
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi,
Sorry for the inconvenience, may I ask if you tried to use a different USB cable to charge the Remote Controller? Is there an error message on your app?
2018-6-4
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft

I see your RC connected to a PC. What is your project there? Charging? Not the way to do it. Connect it to the charger you received together with your Mavic Air, that will work. If you connected it to your PC for firmware check or update, first install DJI Assistant 2.
2018-6-4
Use props
ianpatrocinio
lvl.4
  • >>>
Philippines

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-6-4 12:04
Hi,
Sorry for the inconvenience, May I ask if you tried to use a different USB cable to charge the Remote Controller? Is there an error message on your app?

i cant turn on my controller and when i connect to a charger it gives me that error
2018-6-4
Use props
ianpatrocinio
lvl.4
  • >>>
Philippines

Wachtberger Posted at 2018-6-4 12:15
I see your RC connected to a PC. What is your project there? Charging? Not the way to do it. Connect it to the charger you received together with your Mavic Air, that will work. If you connected it to your PC for firmware check or update, first install DJI Assistant 2.

the problem is when i connect the dji mavic air controller to its charger or any usb charger it always come up with that error ( and i cant turn on my controller)
2018-6-4
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft

ianpatrocinio Posted at 2018-6-4 20:34
the problem is when i connect the dji mavic air controller to its charger or any usb charger it always come up with that error ( and i cant turn on my controller)

I recommend to open a support case: https://www.dji.com/support
2018-6-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

ianpatrocinio Posted at 2018-6-4 20:33
i cant turn on my controller and when i connect to a charger it gives me that error

May I know how did this issue happen? Did you encounter any firmware upgrade or collision?
2018-6-6
Use props
ianpatrocinio
lvl.4
  • >>>
Philippines

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-6-6 02:25
May I know how did this issue happen? Did you encounter any firmware upgrade or collision?

i check internally and it appears that the controller is damaged by salt water.  i need to replace a new board and battery
2018-6-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

ianpatrocinio Posted at 2018-6-6 02:35
i check internally and it appears that the controller is damaged by salt water.  i need to replace a new board and battery

It is not recommended to repair by yourself, please send in at your earliest convenience and our repair center will help to get it fixed.
2018-6-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules