Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Phantom 4 pro V2 and DJI goggles
2389 17 2018-6-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
EL Mero Mero
lvl.2
Mexico

I own the new phantom V2, but I can't still use my DJI goggles with it, Does any one know when will DJI release the firmware so we can use the goggle with the V2?I bought both of them so I could go wireless...
2018-6-4
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

As of the moment, only DJI Goggles Racing Edition works with our Phantom 4 V2.0. Our Engineers are still working for the DJI Goggles. I apologize for the inconvenience.
2018-6-4
Use props
BrianKushner
lvl.4
Flight distance : 41420253 ft
  • >>>
United States

When the P5 is released :-)
2018-6-5
Use props
Cetacean
First Officer
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha Mero,

Have you tried just using a HDMI cable until the OcuSync firmware comes out?

Aloha and Drone On!
2018-6-5
Use props
EL Mero Mero
lvl.2
Mexico

Cetacean Posted at 2018-6-5 16:27
Aloha Mero,

Have you tried just using a HDMI cable until the OcuSync firmware comes out?

Saludos, yes, and it does work, but I was really wanting to have the full wireless experience.... Gracias...
2018-6-5
Use props
CiccioAtSea
lvl.1

France

Sorry for writing on this old post..

I have got my p4p+v2 few weeks ago and I am in love with it so far. Now i am looking forward to buy a pair of Goggles RE..
Could some of you please clarify if there is still some limitation using those goggles with my drone? Should I wait for a new firmware to be released first?

Thanks in advance
2018-6-16
Use props
goober
New
Flight distance : 19984 ft
United States

RE work OK, reportedly (I do not have so can't verify). SE do NOT work wirelessly at this time. We've been told we need to wait for new firmware.
2018-6-16
Use props
patiam
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1093865 ft
  • >>>
United States

Any updates on the firmware issue for the standard DJI Goggles?
2018-6-22
Use props
EL Mero Mero
lvl.2
Mexico

patiam Posted at 2018-6-22 11:46
Any updates on the firmware issue for the standard DJI Goggles?

We are talking about DJI, So no, no news at all.
I can't believe I bought the stupid goggles and the V2, I should just stuck to the Phantom 4 pro
2018-6-22
Use props
patiam
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1093865 ft
  • >>>
United States

Same here.
2018-7-2
Use props
BrianKushner
lvl.4
Flight distance : 41420253 ft
  • >>>
United States

I took both back when they didn't work. Only reason I bought V2 was for Goggle integration..
2018-7-2
Use props
The Dude in DB
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1371919 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

DJI needs a serious spanking for their arrogance. What they are doing is simply misleading customers. An no, a small tiny note on their website regarding the compatibility of the SE Goggles is not good enough. The Firmware for the Googles should have been available the day the new P4 V2 were launched.
2018-7-2
Use props
EL Mero Mero
lvl.2
Mexico

The Dude in DB Posted at 2018-7-2 20:00
DJI needs a serious spanking for their arrogance. What they are doing is simply misleading customers. An no, a small tiny note on their website regarding the compatibility of the SE Goggles is not good enough. The Firmware for the Googles should have been available the day the new P4 V2 were launched.

I upgraded the goggles and V2 and now everything is working fine
2018-7-4
Use props
The Dude in DB
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1371919 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

EL Mero Mero Posted at 2018-7-4 15:08
I upgraded the goggles and V2 and now everything is working fine

Wish I could say the same. I updated the Goggles just now and my Drone is on the latest firmware. It still doesn’t link. I get a timeout message.

Oh, DJI...
2018-7-4
Use props
Leks056
lvl.1
Flight distance : 486476 ft
Russia

The Dude in DB Posted at 2018-7-4 18:43
Wish I could say the same. I updated the Goggles just now and my Drone is on the latest firmware. It still doesn’t link. I get a timeout message.

Oh, DJI...

Hello guys!!
I tell you how I beat the problem with my linking of Dji Goggles(white) and Phantom 4 Pro version2.
First of all, noticed that in different PCs the Dji Assistant 2 for Goggles may install/not install different: in one PC(Win7pro) the installation ends with errors, some drivers not installed, Dji Goggles appears in the Dji Assistant, but ! in firmware versions table no records at all(I think, may be additional problem, with Internet access).
In one of russian forum for RC (forum.rcdesign.ru) people tells to try another PC, another USB cable for connection. It helps! In my notebook(Win7pro) the Dji Assistant installed correct, all drivers installed ok, and after connect Dji Goggles with ntebook via USB, in firmware version table appears some lines. I selected latest version, clicked Update, and 5 minutes elapsed, Dji Goggles reboots, in Linking menu appears Phantom 4 Professional 2.0, select it, push the link button in P4P (it is exactly LED that shows camera record or no SD card). 5 seconds - and all is good, have image on Dji Go 4 and in Dji Goggles it also appears! All is great!
P.S.: Don't believe to your politics, the Russia is GOOD ! ;-)
2018-8-7
Use props
dennispatton
lvl.1
  • >>>

The Dude in DB Posted at 2018-7-4 18:43
Wish I could say the same. I updated the Goggles just now and my Drone is on the latest firmware. It still doesn’t link. I get a timeout message.

Oh, DJI...

Same here...  goggles just spin until time out
2018-9-19
Use props
dennispatton
lvl.1
  • >>>

dennispatton Posted at 2018-9-19 12:17
Same here...  goggles just spin until time out

Oops... I posted this reply to the wrong thread!  But...  I got a fix for my Phantom 4 Pro V2 not connecting to the DJI Goggles I received today.  I had to downgrade the firmware on the Goggles to the version previous the latest.  They connected and all seems well.

Many thanks to the DJI online tech who walked me thru the process.
2018-9-19
Use props
WA5TEF
lvl.3
Flight distance : 124672 ft
United States

DJI has done it again?  After finally getting the nerve to order the goggles I find that in order for them to connect to my P4 V 2.0 I will need to also buy the $150 HDMI module!  I don't think so.  So if I can't find another way to use them, back they go!  
2019-12-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules