Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Phantom 4 panorama modes
3706 9 2018-6-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_5uCALHbQmjlc
lvl.1

Serbia

Hi,can you tell me will panorama modes be avable on phantom 4,it would be nice to have panorama modes on phantom 4 because the other drons from phantom series have them.
2018-6-4
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Good day! I appreciate you inquiring this information to us. However, as of now, we don't have any information in regards with your concern so we cannot assure you yet if there will be one for Phantom 4. Thank you for your understanding.
2018-6-4
Use props
Luka13579
lvl.1

Serbia

I would be grateful if you would work on it. Thanks
2018-6-4
Use props
Oldmaninwva
First Officer
Flight distance : 9750253 ft
United States

Luka13579 Posted at 2018-6-4 14:20
I would be grateful if you would work on it. Thanks

Have you tried the Litchi app???  it will allow you to use your P4 in a user configurable way.
The app is not free but between the GO4 app and Litchi you can do about anything you might want to do with your drone.
I personally don't think that DJI will add much more in the way of complex modes to the Go4 app as it pretty much already maxs out the capabilities of most mobile devices in terms of CPU load.
2018-6-5
Use props
Luka13579
lvl.1

Serbia

Oldmaninwva Posted at 2018-6-5 01:45
Have you tried the Litchi app???  it will allow you to use your P4 in a user configurable way.
The app is not free but between the GO4 app and Litchi you can do about anything you might want to do with your drone.
I personally don't think that DJI will add much more in the way of complex modes to the Go4 app as it pretty much already maxs out the capabilities of most mobile devices in terms of CPU load.

Thanks I heard for litchi app i but I dont want to use third-party apps
2018-6-5
Use props
KedDK
Captain
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

You possibly already are, more or less. there has been some talking about DJI GO4 was/is developed by the Litchi coders.
Wonder if that is why it don't get optimized anymore, would add some sale to Litchi.

Why would you not use third party apps? - it does not look like the lack of flight sync from Litchi is what is holding you back.
2018-6-5
Use props
Luka13579
lvl.1

Serbia

KedDK Posted at 2018-6-5 11:03
You possibly already are, more or less. there has been some talking about DJI GO4 was/is developed by the Litchi coders.
Wonder if that is why it don't get optimized anymore, would add some sale to Litchi.

I feel a bit unsafe when I use third party apps also i heard that some people have problems with modes like folow me where drone is flying everywhere or just staying in one place,or application just freeze.Some people have problems with connecting drone to application.I think it's imprecise.I dont want to pay 25 $ for application.I hope DJI maybe add that function in the future.I think DJI GO4 is great but it will be better if they add that function and I agree that application need a little more optimization.
2018-6-5
Use props
KedDK
Captain
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

Luka13579 Posted at 2018-6-5 13:35
I feel a bit unsafe when I use third party apps also i heard that some people have problems with modes like folow me where drone is flying everywhere or just staying in one place,or application just freeze.Some people have problems with connecting drone to application.I think it's imprecise.I dont want to pay 25 $ for application.I hope DJI maybe add that function in the future.I think DJI GO4 is great but it will be better if they add that function and I agree that application need a little more optimization.

I only have read good things of Litchi but have no experience as i have the + where it only has been possible lately to run it in a safe manner, i really think it is more stable than GO4 if using the time to learn how it is supposed to be used.
I think compared to what we has spend on the drones in the first place $25 more is not the big issue, what is holding me from buying is that i don't like the app store system and don't want to create a google or amazon account just to be able to buy a single app. Could i just buy a license and download it from their own page i properly would have had it already.
2018-6-5
Use props
Dusty
Flight distance : 154833 ft
Australia

You can take Panorama shot manually yourself. Just make are you overlap the shots, after each shot move the drone 1/4 of your screen and you'll find they will stitch up well.. Practice makes perfect.. I use litchi most time I fly without any issues at all. Sometimes its quicker and easier just to take a series of shots this way then setting up the App. Just a thought
2018-6-5
Use props
lucass34
lvl.1

Luka13579 Posted at 2018-6-4 14:20
I would be grateful if you would work on it. Thanks

yeah, me too...
2018-8-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules