Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
CrystalSky Ultra has Failed
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
raven4
lvl.4
Flight distance : 86194 ft
United States

My Crystalsky Ultrabright just malfunctioned. I had just landed, after a flight, and the display started flickering. I attempted to shut the display down. At first it would not shutdown. Now, I can hear the fan starting, but the display is black. The back of the unit seems hot, but, then, it always gets hot. This seems somewhat disappointing because the CS is practically brand new, very low hours. It has the latest firmware, ostensibly to control the internal temp. It must be 80 degrees outside, today, here. Who should I contact for repair?
2018-6-4
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience that it may cause, I would recommend sending your unit to our facility for further evaluation. Please see the link below. Thank you.
https://repair.dji.com/repair/index
2018-6-4
Use props
raven4
lvl.4
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-6-4 14:52
Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience that it may cause, I would recommend sending your unit to our facility for further evaluation. Please see the link below. Thank you.
https://repair.dji.com/repair/index

Thank you for your help. The Customer service was very helpful in telling me how to return the CS. I have a ticket no.
2018-6-4
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

raven4 Posted at 2018-6-4 16:18
Thank you for your help. The Customer service was very helpful in telling me how to return the CS. I have a ticket no.

Glad to hear that, kindly keep us posted in any case that you encountered any problem. We are here to help you out.
2018-6-4
Use props
raven4
lvl.4
United States

Just want to follow up on this issue. DJI gave me a prepaid label to ship my CS to their LAX repair facility.
In ONE day they responded that it would be repaired under warrantee.
ONE day later, it has been posted to a shipper for return.

After having read so many horror stories about DJI's customer support, I thought it is appropriate to note how quickly and helpul DJI has been in resolving this problem.
MANY THANX DJI!!
2018-6-14
Use props
fans20e467f6
lvl.1
Flight distance : 49452 ft
United States

Mine went black from overheating. Wait a day then try it. Avoid much direct sin exposure.
2018-7-18
Use props
fans20e467f6
lvl.1
Flight distance : 49452 ft
United States

raven4 Posted at 2018-6-14 19:49
Just want to follow up on this issue. DJI gave me a prepaid label to ship my CS to their LAX repair facility.
In ONE day they responded that it would be repaired under warrantee.

They always reply with send it in. I had same issue. When I turned off iPad (master) the flickering would stop. After trial and error it turned out the controller the CS was on needed to match firmware ran update through CS on controller and problem resolved. Still waiting to see a response that doesn’t involve sending it in. I saw a guy post a video with his gimbal mounted 90 degrees off and they told him to send it in rather than to simply correct the orientation. Support for I2 is virtually non exisistant and I’ve always taken up for them prior to now.
2018-7-22
Use props
RichJ53
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

raven4 Posted at 2018-6-14 19:49
Just want to follow up on this issue. DJI gave me a prepaid label to ship my CS to their LAX repair facility.
In ONE day they responded that it would be repaired under warrantee.

R4
Glad you were able to get a positive response from customer service.

Thanks for posting

Rich
2018-7-22
Use props
adomanim
lvl.3

Algeria

Had the same problem with mine. Sent it back to DJI and waited a month for a replacement. They may have more stock now though, good luck.

snaptube vidmate
2022-1-18
Use props
domain.domicile
New

India

I recommend reaching out to the manufacturer or checking reliable online sources for the most up-to-date information on the matter.
2023-6-28
Use props
fans7025254b
New

India

Snaptube was a popular app that allowed users to download videos and audio from various online platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, and more. It was used to save content for offline viewing and listening. Users could choose the quality and format of the downloaded media.
2023-8-18
Use props
aloksng117
New

India

I've been using Snaptube for a couple of weeks now, and it has truly transformed the way I enjoy videos. Whether it's catching up on my favorite YouTube channels during long commutes or accessing offline tutorials for on-the-go learning, Snaptube has become an essential part of my digital life.

Best Regards, Alok $200 free money
2-11 07:18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules