Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Lightbridge Firmware 1.1.30 Needed Urgently
627 2 2018-6-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ARCHITECTPHOTOG
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2730978 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Hello all,
I am looking for a copy of the LB Air  + RC Firmware 1.1.30 which is required for me to see/use my Sony A7rII + Ronin MX + M600.
I really hope some one or DJI has a copy.  Also can someone let me know how I am able to add it to the controller and the m600 ? via USB thumbdrive ?
Thank you.
Raef
2018-6-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Raef, we are regretful to tell you that we are unable to provide this version since it is too old and we also don't recommend to install it because there may be risks. Sorry for the inconvenience.
2018-6-5
Use props
ARCHITECTPHOTOG
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2730978 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Can you tell me then how am I do I get my Sony A7rII +  SRW-60 to work with Lightbridge ?   The firmware downgrade was the only option that seems to work, based on others in the forum.  I am willing to take the risk because I took on a large photography job telling the client I could  get the shots for them, bought all the gear and now it I cant see an image.  I feel mislead by DJI, they way they present the use of other cameras on the M600 is totally misleading.  The fact is all that DJI lets the user do with the camera is press the shutter which is totally useless.  It would be better for DJI not to offer any other options.  Can you please let me know where I can find a copy to try.  Thank you.
2018-6-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules