Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Pixelated goggle view and delay
1070 1 2018-6-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
go_snow
United States

Good evening.  I purchased a pair of refurbished dji goggles from the dji store recently.  Received them friday evening and tested them out.  Updated firmare on both the goggles and the phantom 4.  I found that the view was horribly pixelated and at times a there was a significant delay (5-10 seconds).  Since then I have researched and researched to try to figure out a fix.  I ran this evening with my iphone 7 hooked up and the view was excellent.  Disconnected phone while phantom was on and plugged in goggles.  View was horribly pixelated to the point it looks like blocks (not even fun to fly with goggles).  I found that if I count to 20 seconds with the drone not moving, the view gets a little better (still not good enough to have a fun flight).  I have watched the demo's on the goggles and the picture is amazing (not the nearsighted problem some have).  Therefor I'm thinking something might be wrong with the goggle transmission of video.  Any thoughts on all this?  Thanks in advance!  A.J.
2018-6-4
Use props
Hummingbird.UAV
Captain
Flight distance : 8330174 ft
  • >>>
Canada

I've had a similar problem with my P4 but not as bad.  I manually switched the HD channel and got a better picture.
2018-6-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules