9102 10 2018-6-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FredrikWigden
lvl.1
Flight distance : 37320 ft
Sweden

Hello!
With many live streaming/broadcasting platforms like Vmix, Xsplit, OBS, etc. you can use ip cameras with NDI or / and RTSP protocols. Can you please add this streaming opportunity to the DJI GO apps!
I know I can stream via RTMP, but this is too slow (when you use it as one of many source for broadcasting) and you need some type of RTMP server which causes delays / latency.
This feature is of cource appliable for all DJI products.

Kind regards Fredrik

2018-6-5
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thank you for your feedback and concern, we will forward your request to our R&D engineers for considerations, however, we will keep improving our apps as well to provide better service.
2018-6-7
Use props
VikramDrone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 543763 ft
  • >>>
India

any update on RTMP  Streaming  on DJI GO 4
2018-6-13
Use props
cypherflow
lvl.1

We need this on OSMO+ NDI is great with iphoneX. I'd like this protocol to be added on the OSMO+ please. Thanks!
2018-9-20
Use props
tranedepriest
lvl.1

United States

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-6-7 15:06
Hi, thank you for your feedback and concern, we will forward your request to our R&D engineers for considerations, however, we will keep improving our apps as well to provide better service.

I have a DJI original OSMO, and run Newtek's NDI on my Android (LG G7), any chance there's been some development of getting DJIGO to connect a 1080p 30fps stream from the OSMO via NDI into OBS on my PC?  Can you connect me with a thread that covers this?
2019-5-8
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

tranedepriest Posted at 5-8 08:55
I have a DJI original OSMO, and run Newtek's NDI on my Android (LG G7), any chance there's been some development of getting DJIGO to connect a 1080p 30fps stream from the OSMO via NDI into OBS on my PC?  Can you connect me with a thread that covers this?

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. As of the moment, the Osmo is supporting the DJI GO app. Using third-party applications and software may not guarantee the outcome. No worries, this would be forwarded to our designated department. Thank you for understanding.
2019-5-8
Use props
djiuser_B2fzn6JLECIH
New

South Africa

I guess research and development is still contemplating if this will be implemented?
2019-11-19
Use props
Fabien Salomon
lvl.1
United States

Hi. Wondering if the NDI feature is in the works for adding it to Osmo. I'm interested in purchasing the osmo mobil 3. Any chance this could happen?

Thank you.
2020-3-1
Use props
Seu Pereira
lvl.2
Flight distance : 8620407 ft
Brazil

No updates yet, right? I have to buy a drone for livestreaming. I was looking foward to get Mavic 2 Air, but it seems it doesn't run NDI yet....

What solution do you recommend me?
2020-4-28
Use props
Ramon Pessoa
New
Brazil

Tenho a impressão que DJI nem tá se importando com isso
2021-6-1
Use props
KAS95
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-6-7 15:06

Any update on this, it has now been 3 years?
2021-7-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules