2220 18 2018-6-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
skywatch111
lvl.4
Flight distance : 8677251 ft
  • >>>
Russia

Hey, DJI developers! This is the official circuit with my personal bug list of latest CS update. I think other users will add other bugs.
1. Flight logs do not record location thumbnails. The same flights at iOS GO4 records thumbs with no bugs
2. 50fps and 60fps videos plays at half speed in CS gallery. Previous firmware played such videos without problems.
2018-6-5
Use props
ToscanaDrone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 13833304 ft
  • >>>
Italy

3. The position of the aircraft on the radar is unstable
4. Flight log do no record take-off time and location
5. To see the location you have to tap on the log (previously it did not work in any way)
2018-6-5
Use props
skywatch111
lvl.4
  • >>>
Russia

6. The bug in naming saved maps. Screen keyboard doesn’t work properly
2018-6-7
Use props
VAJeff
lvl.3
Flight distance : 221099 ft
  • >>>
United States

7. Not enough space to store off-line maps.  Unit says I have 58+GB of space, but tells me I have to delete another off-line map to make space???  What is even more infuriating is that I have deleted other maps with much more info in them, and I still get the error.  It is like it really is not giving the space back...  May have to do another Factory Reset to get the space back!
2018-6-9
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
Taiwan

8.  There is no option to set microSD card as storage location for Videos.   Even though that option is available for Android phones.
9.  Need an option to store all temporary files, log files, data files etc to microSD card to keep as much of CrystalSky's builtin memory free for buffering and caching.

2018-6-9
Use props
skywatch111
lvl.4
  • >>>
Russia

Hi, Moderators! Can you pin this post to top in the CS thread?
2018-6-10
Use props
skywatch111
lvl.4
  • >>>
Russia

10. The problem of overheating is not solved in latest firmware version. Many users report instant locking or switching off without any warnings. We need to know is it software bug or it is the hardware  system error?
2018-6-12
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, I'm sorry to hear about the issue that you are experiencing. Thank you very much for your feedback, regarding the issues, we'll check it one by one.
1. The issue that the location thumbnails didn't recorded in the flight logs, could you please show us a screenshot/sample? We'll look into it.
2. For the video plays speed issue, could you please provide a video so that we can check it?
Thank you in advance!
2018-6-12
Use props
skywatch111
lvl.4
  • >>>
Russia

11. The records in the flight Log don’t show correct total video record time per flight, but the length of one clip from series. The same records made by GO4 with iPad displays correct total video time.
2018-6-16
Use props
skywatch111
lvl.4
  • >>>
Canada

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-6-12 22:48
Hi, I'm sorry to hear about the issue that you are experiencing. Thank you very much for your feedback, regarding the issues, we'll check it one by one.
1. The issue that the location thumbnails didn't recorded in the flight logs, could you please show us a screenshot/sample? We'll look into it.
2. For the video plays speed issue, could you please provide a video so that we can check it?

2018-6-16
Use props
skywatch111
lvl.4
  • >>>
Canada

12. To browse the location of my flight made with CS I need to scale from entire World map to local map. Previous stable firmware versions  and iPad Go4 displays my flight log scaled to my fligft path
2018-6-16
Use props
Grumpy D
First Officer
Flight distance : 18245 ft
United States

To maximize the usefulness of this thread it may be helpful to include all relevant information: CS model, aircraft model, aircraft & controller firmware etc.. Just my thought.
2018-6-17
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
United States

skywatch111 Posted at 2018-6-12 09:33
10. The problem of overheating is not solved in latest firmware version. Many users report instant locking or switching off without any warnings. We need to know is it software bug or it is the hardware  system error?

Many users report instant locking or switching off without any warnings. We need to know is it software bug or it is the hardware  system error?

Software bug that we do not get a Overheat warning, followed by Overheat error - prior to shutdown.
Hardware problem that CrystalSky is Overheating well below its Max Operating Temperature.
Design problem that CrystalSky is Overheating when being used for very purpose it was made for.  Viewing of GO-4 App info and Live view image stream in bright outside sun light.

2018-6-17
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
United States

10. The problem of overheating is not solved in latest firmware version.

It's Pilot error, you have to wait till next firmware release...

2018-6-17
Use props
Lickitysplit
lvl.2
Flight distance : 6804619 ft
United States

Flight records, if the copter enters RTH some or all of the entire flight will not be recorded to the Flight record in the App or internally
2018-6-17
Use props
AIRPOWER VERONA
lvl.3
Flight distance : 842244 ft
  • >>>
Italy

CS 5.5 : if open the fpv camera on the main screen after if you close you can not see the gimbal video live stream (with INSPIRE2 and M210)
2018-6-17
Use props
SpaceDesign
lvl.2
Flight distance : 176496 ft
Ireland

I am running this latest Crystalsky firmware on the CS, and the latest DJI Go4 app on iPhone and IPad, via DTrans all original images on the CS not transfer as low res versions! Was working fine before, can't pin it to Go4 iOS or the CS Go4.... hmmmm
2018-6-19
Use props
bnewman
lvl.3
Flight distance : 6285066 ft
  • >>>
United States

13.  The speed slider in POI mode is unresponsive.
2018-6-25
Use props
bnewman
lvl.3
Flight distance : 6285066 ft
  • >>>
United States

13. The speed slider in POI mode is unresponsive.
2018-6-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules