Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
First attempt using Director
943 3 2015-5-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Wildcat Willie
lvl.4

Canada

First of all ... a little help and Direction from DJI would be nice using Director...A major upgrade and the Silence was Deafening...Okay ...I have been fumbling around figuring out the DJI Director...At first I thought it was pretty useless. However, now that I have been playing with it for a bit it is actually quite useful and pretty cool...Im about half way there figuring it out and here is my first pass using it...

2015-5-14
Use props
pete1144
lvl.4

United States

Good on ye, laddie. I can't make it work,consistently. Seems more promo-ware than anything(along with youTube streaming). And you're right about DJI..."here's some new software we can promote...you'll have to figure out how to use it." BTW Wildcat Willie, do you use Android or IOS?
2015-5-14
Use props
Wildcat Willie
lvl.4

Canada

pete1144@me.com Posted at 2015-5-15 02:16
Good on ye, laddie. I can't make it work,consistently. Seems more promo-ware than anything(along wit ...

Its been working consistently but I haven't figured it all out...I am using a 64GB Android Nvidia  Tablet...
2015-5-14
Use props
pete1144
lvl.4

United States

Well...there it is...my Nvidia Shield worked fine...but the iPad mini2 does not. Thanks for your response.
2015-5-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules