Glitchy Footage on Inspire 2
675 8 2018-6-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Eighty Deuce
lvl.1
United States

Hello Everyone,

I filmed with Inspire 2 today at 2 different locations.  First location was great, packed up all the gear and moved to 2nd location.  When I started filming, I was getting a very bad full screen glitch everytime I moved.  If I went up and filmed looking down, the cars glitched as they moved, but nothing else.  If I start flying in any direction, I would get a glitch upon moving.

I brought aircraft home, recalibrated gimbal, compass, and IMU, as well as updated the new firmware that just came out.

Flew in my driveway, and still a glitch upon movement.

Any ideas?
2018-6-5
Use props
Eighty Deuce
lvl.1
United States

[img]https://forum22.djicdn.com/data/attachment/forum/[/img][/img]
2018-6-5
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, sorry to read on this, I would recommend downloading our DJI Assistant 2 to your computer and try to restore factory defaults and refresh the unit. Please see the link for you to download the application. Thank you.
https://www.dji.com/inspire-2/info#downloads
2018-6-5
Use props
Rodger8
Second Officer
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

Just the FPV on your screen. How is the actual video from your media? The FPV blips  are an ongoing issue. They seem to have remedied it on the P4P. At least in my case.
2018-6-5
Use props
Eighty Deuce
lvl.1
United States

Rodger8 Posted at 2018-6-5 13:55
Just the FPV on your screen. How is the actual video from your media? The FPV blips  are an ongoing issue. They seem to have remedied it on the P4P. At least in my case.

Its the X4 camera that is glitching, not the FPV
2018-6-6
Use props
Rodger8
Second Officer
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

Eighty Deuce Posted at 2018-6-6 04:11
Its the X4 camera that is glitching, not the FPV

If you use the X4 as your FPV as well, is the video on your media card normal?
2018-6-6
Use props
Eighty Deuce
lvl.1
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-6-5 12:21
Hi, sorry to read on this, I would recommend downloading our DJI Assistant 2 to your computer and try to restore factory defaults and refresh the unit. Please see the link for you to download the application. Thank you.
https://www.dji.com/inspire-2/info#downloads

Ok, I factory reset and updated firmware and I still have a glitch with any movement from aircraft or camera.
2018-6-6
Use props
Eighty Deuce
lvl.1
United States

Rodger8 Posted at 2018-6-6 04:37
If you use the X4 as your FPV as well, is the video on your media card normal?

No, I am not using the X4 as an FPV.  I have the glitch on screen as well as when I pull the media card and play it on computer.
2018-6-6
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Eighty Deuce Posted at 2018-6-6 04:52
Ok, I factory reset and updated firmware and I still have a glitch with any movement from aircraft or camera.

Try to reset the camera setting of you DJI GO App and if it's possible please upload the issue using google drive or dropbox and provide the link here.
2018-6-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules