Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
No Drone Icon
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TheLazyC
First Officer
Flight distance : 1256995 ft
  • >>>
United States

How come my P4PV2.0 icon does not show up in my profile? How do I get it there? My OSMO Mobile 2 showed up all by itself....
2018-6-5
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

May you please share me the screenshot of what you are seeing on your end?

2018-6-5
Use props
msinger
Captain
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

That icon does not show below my avatar on the left either.
2018-6-5
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

msinger Posted at 2018-6-5 11:03
That icon does not show below my avatar on the left either.

May you share with me a screenshot as well so that I can collate all of them. Thank you.
2018-6-5
Use props
TheLazyC
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Here is what I see and I was speaking about the icon the forum

2018-6-5
Use props
TheLazyC
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Here is an example of another user with a large collection of DJI products

2018-6-5
Use props
TheLazyC
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

msinger Posted at 2018-6-5 11:03
That icon does not show below my avatar on the left either.

I see all of these icons on your profile...

2018-6-5
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

TheLazyC Posted at 2018-6-5 11:31
Here is what I see and I was speaking about the icon the forum

[view_image]

I am just wondering if you are using the same DJI account for both DJI units that you have?
2018-6-5
Use props
TheLazyC
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-6-5 12:12
I am just wondering if you are using the same DJI account for both DJI units that you have?

I only have one account
2018-6-5
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, P4P V2.0 does not have its icon for now. This has been forwarded to technicians for review. Thanks for your attention.
2018-6-5
Use props
KedDK
Captain
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-6-5 20:15
Hi there, P4P V2.0 does not have its icon for now. This has been forwarded to technicians for review. Thanks for your attention.

Now this has been answered and the developers are about to change the code regarding the avatars anyway can you please also have to make the avatars link to the product page and not the store.
It would make it much easier to find manuals, downloads etc. both for new customers and for the experienced trying to guide them. As it is implemented now, when i click my own i get to the store seeing the P4P v2.0 and that is not the one i own and there is quite a lot of clicks to get to the right place, even more difficult to locate the older models.
2018-6-5
Use props
msinger
Captain
  • >>>
United States

TheLazyC Posted at 2018-6-5 11:34
I see all of these icons on your profile...

[view_image]

I own a P4P and a P4P V2.
2018-6-6
Use props
TheLazyC
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-6-5 20:15

and just like that, it appears in my profile now!!!
2018-6-6
Use props
Tearuup
Second Officer
Flight distance : 123763 ft
United States

KedDK Posted at 2018-6-5 22:41
Now this has been answered and the developers are about to change the code regarding the avatars anyway can you please also have to make the avatars link to the product page and not the store.
It would make it much easier to find manuals, downloads etc. both for new customers and for the experienced trying to guide them. As it is implemented now, when i click my own i get to the store seeing the P4P v2.0 and that is not the one i own and there is quite a lot of clicks to get to the right place, even more difficult to locate the older models.

Great idea.
2018-6-6
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

TheLazyC Posted at 2018-6-6 03:25
and just like that, it appears in my profile now!!!

Yes, the icon of P4P V2.0 has been online. Thanks for your support.
2018-6-6
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

KedDK Posted at 2018-6-5 22:41
It would make it much easier to find manuals, downloads etc. both for new customers and for the experienced trying to guide them. As it is implemented now, when i click my own i get to the store seeing the P4P v2.0 and that is not the one i own and there is quite a lot of clicks to get to the right place, even more difficult to locate the older models.

KedDK, this request has been forwarded to the right team for review already. Hope they will consider it.
2018-6-6
Use props
msinger
Captain
  • >>>
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-6-6 19:27
Yes, the icon of P4P V2.0 has been online. Thanks for your support.

My " Phantom 4 Pro V2.0" icon is still not showing
2018-6-7
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

msinger Posted at 2018-6-7 11:06

Sorry for this. I'll forward this to the technicians for review and come back soon.
2018-6-11
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

msinger Posted at 2018-6-7 11:06

Update: The issue has been figured out and the icon is available now, please kindly check later.
2018-6-14
Use props
msinger
Captain
  • >>>
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-6-14 00:50
Update: The issue has been figured out and the icon is available now, please kindly check later.

Thanks!
2018-6-14
Use props
Zsolti
Captain
Flight distance : 1882113 ft
Romania

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-6-14 00:50

Hello Susan. I purchased a used Mavic Pro and I'm using it with the same account as my P3 Standard, but the icon didn't appear under my profile photo. Does it only appear if I'm the first who activates the product? What can I do to make the Mavic icon appear on my profile?

2018-6-17
Use props
KedDK
Captain
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

Zsolti Posted at 2018-6-17 14:32
Hello Susan. I purchased a used Mavic Pro and I'm using it with the same account as my P3 Standard, but the icon didn't appear under my profile photo. Does it only appear if I'm the first who activates the product? What can I do to make the Mavic icon appear on my profile?

[view_image]

"Does it only appear if I'm the first who activates the product?"
Yes that is how it works, if you do a little search you'll find several threads about this.

"What can I do to make the Mavic icon appear on my profile?"
Buy a new one, activate it and then return it...
DJI really should find a solution on this as it clearly mean a lot for many of their customers.
2018-6-17
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Zsolti Posted at 2018-6-17 14:32
Hello Susan. I purchased a used Mavic Pro and I'm using it with the same account as my P3 Standard, but the icon didn't appear under my profile photo. Does it only appear if I'm the first who activates the product? What can I do to make the Mavic icon appear on my profile?

[view_image]

Zsolti, we're sorry that the icon will not appear for used drones. With the same account for flying, the flight distance will increase as well if you sync the flight records regularly.
2018-6-22
Use props
Odan
Second Officer
Flight distance : 182913 ft

Really...….now I'm suffering from drone envy.   
It's like if I show up at a party all the girls will see how small my drone is and ignore me and hang out with the guy's with the really big drone.
My ego has been crushed  
2018-7-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules