Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic Pro problems after getting it back from Dji
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kessel
Flight distance : 456827 ft
Sweden

I got my Mavic Pro back from Dji today after having it sent away for two weeks after I had 3 Compass/GPS/IMU -problems in 2 weeks. Couldn't find anything wrong with it and sent it back to me. This is a "best of" screen recording of my first flight after getting it back, everything with one battery. What should I do?

2018-6-5
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft

If this would happen to me, I would send it back immediately. Or do you have any interfering devices around yourself, e.g. an Apple watch?
2018-6-5
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello! We apologize that you're having issues with your drone. Have you tried to reset the camera settings? Is the firmware updated?
2018-6-5
Use props
Kessel
Sweden

I've done everything. Reinstalled app, reinstalled firmware, Calibrated IMU and compass a number of times and been in contact with support. Like I said, I just got it back from Dji after I sent it in. It's been gone two weeks. This was y first flight after getting it back,
2018-6-5
Use props
Kessel
Sweden

I'll give it one more chance this weekend at a different location although my Spark has never had any problems at the location I was filming at.
2018-6-5
Use props
FlyDK
Captain
Flight distance : 1636286 ft
Denmark

If it behaves like that wherever you fly, something is really wrong. Have you tried other locations?
As mentioned, it's important that you do not have things on you or near you that can cause interference. If you calibrate the compass while it may be affected by, for example, an Apple watch, the calibration is worth nothing. It will fail as you move the drone away from the interference.
2018-6-5
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Kessel Posted at 2018-6-5 12:44
I'll give it one more chance this weekend at a different location although my Spark has never had any problems at the location I was filming at.

Alright. If ever the same issue will occur, please let us know so that we can assist you further with your concern. Thank you for your understanding.
2018-6-5
Use props
djiuser_wMEJ8sVrCZQ4
lvl.1
Flight distance : 17841 ft
United States

Mine had video and photo issues right out of the box.  Sent to DJI repair in Texas.  Three weeks later got a refurbished used model back.  It spins in circles by itself, drifts to the side, and now just sits in the closet with broken toys.  Money and time wasted on low quality product
2018-6-5
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_wMEJ8sVrCZQ4 Posted at 2018-6-5 16:47
Mine had video and photo issues right out of the box.  Sent to DJI repair in Texas.  Three weeks later got a refurbished used model back.  It spins in circles by itself, drifts to the side, and now just sits in the closet with broken toys.  Money and time wasted on low quality product

Sorry to read your comment. May I know have the last repair case number and the video of current issue? We'd like to check the exact status and help you out.
2018-6-6
Use props
chiplifter
Captain
Flight distance : 745180 ft
Netherlands

That definitly does not look good. I would return immediately.
2018-6-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules