Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Transfer of Care Refresh
1000 2 2018-6-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJIGramps
lvl.1

United States

I'm purchasing a used DJI Mavic Pro and the owner currently has the care refresh program.   Can the care refresh program be transferred to me after purchase?   What are my options to purchase the care refresh protection on a used DJI drone?

If I can't get the Care Refresh on a used DJI drone, any suggestions on insurance options for the Drone?

Thanks
Gramps
2018-6-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Gramps, DJI Care Refresh is bound to the serial number of the drone, no need to transfer the owner, please check here to see if this drone has been bound to any DJI Care Refresh: https://repair.dji.com/en/djicare/coverage
If not, you can still purchase DJI Care Refresh for this drone but you will need to take a short video to verify the drone is still in good and working condition if it has been activated over 48 hours.
2018-6-5
Use props
itaajax
New
Italy

Is it possible to transfer to a new drone? i've activated DJI Care Refresh to my first DJI Mavic Air, later i've lost this drone and I've purchased a new one. Can i transfer the DJI Care to this new drone?
thanks
2019-3-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules