Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
phantom 3 se cam problem
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
anwar cdrone
New
Flight distance : 13100 ft
Mexico

I have a phantom 3 for 5 months now, but I really have blown it a little. 2 hours flight the principle I saw that the camera had a little shake, I thought it was the wind and as I am fond, I did not give importance, until I asked a video for an event, so I need a well stabilized video. and I realized that the movement was not normal. It moves very little. but when editing the videos, in slow motion or fast camera you see the movements and it is not pleasant.https://youtu.be/sdfKvKtkjOA
2018-6-5
Use props
KedDK
Captain
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

Looking like the gimbal get bored just sitting there looking for something more exiting ... Guess you would have to sent it in unless you can change that behavior by adjusting some of the gimbal power settings.
Would it make a change if switched from FPV to Follow or the other way?, could it be caused by walking on the floor it try to compensate some bumping?
2018-6-6
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, sorry for the inconvenience, could you please choose an outdoor open area where the GPS is good and no magnetic interference to try the flight again? If there is any further issue, please feel free to let us know, we're glad to help.
2018-6-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules