Shipping
1071 12 2018-6-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans66449087
New
United States

I ordered my drone on 06/03/2018 and my Spark still has not shipped! How long does it take for it to ship?
2018-6-6
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello. We do apologize for the inconvenience that you're having right now. Can you provide to me your order number so that I can check?
2018-6-6
Use props
fans66449087
New
United States

Hello Wanda. Thank you for the reply but I just checked online and it said it shipped.... lol now I feel stupid.
2018-6-6
Use props
fans66449087
New
United States

About how long should it take to deliver... I live in Atlanta GA. PS- I can't post the order number because it says its inappropriate apparently
2018-6-6
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans66449087 Posted at 2018-6-6 06:59
About how long should it take to deliver... I live in Atlanta GA. PS- I can't post the order number because it says its inappropriate apparently

I understand your concern, but the shipping depends on the Express company. You can check the scheduled delivery on the tracking status.
2018-6-6
Use props
Wizzokartworld
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4109377 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I ordered a set of low noise phantom 4 props after dji store sent me an email saying that they are in stock so i ordered them on 30 May  and no emails or anything so I sent them an email and I got one back saying they would not be sent before 20 of June what makes it worse is if I pre ordered them from the UK supplier I would have them tomorrow but now the UK supplier has put them upto £30 a pair when they we're only £10 on the 29 May how bad is that
2018-6-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Wizzokartworld Posted at 2018-6-7 11:11
I ordered a set of low noise phantom 4 props after dji store sent me an email saying that they are in stock so i ordered them on 30 May  and no emails or anything so I sent them an email and I got one back saying they would not be sent before 20 of June what makes it worse is if I pre ordered them from the UK supplier I would have them tomorrow but now the UK supplier has put them upto £30 a pair when they we're only £10 on the 29 May how bad is that

We managed to get your order number via your Forum account, please note the estimated delivery time is 10-15 working days after payment confirmation when you placed the order, it hasn't reached the deadline yet, our warehouse will do their best to ship the unit as soon as possible, appreciate your patience and understanding,
2018-6-7
Use props
Wizzokartworld
lvl.4
  • >>>

i know that but i was told they me it was in stock so i ordered them i have had orders from them before and shipping time has been 3-5 days i paid 6x the shipping cost to get them from your self
the UK supplier wes only £2 to ship and would have been here 8th june if it had said you won't get them until 23 June i would have got them from the UK supplier but now the UK supplier has put up the price to
£30 a pair just because they are selling well this is an official DJI supplier drones direct can they do that and why so long to post
2018-6-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Wizzokartworld Posted at 2018-6-7 23:26
i know that but i was told they me it was in stock so i ordered them i have had orders from them before and shipping time has been 3-5 days i paid 6x the shipping cost to get them from your self
the UK supplier wes only £2 to ship and would have been here 8th june if it had said you won't get them until 23 June i would have got them from the UK supplier but now the UK supplier has put up the price to
£30 a pair just because they are selling well this is an official DJI supplier drones direct can they do that and why so long to post

The orders in online store will be shipped on first come first served basis, thanks for your patience very much.
You can provide us the name of the dealer, I will verify with the related team to see if they are official DJI retail store and if they can put up the price, thanks.
2018-6-8
Use props
Wizzokartworld
lvl.4
  • >>>

drones direct are the UK supplier
Www.dronesdirect.co.uk
And they are asking 3 x your retail price £30
2018-6-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Wizzokartworld Posted at 2018-6-9 11:07
drones direct are the UK supplier
Www.dronesdirect.co.uk
And they are asking 3 x your retail price £30

Thanks for your feedback, the issue will be forwarded to the appropriate department for attention.
I checked your order again, the Phantom 4 Series Low-Noise Propellers have been shipped on 06-08, you should have received the tracking number, please let us know if you have any further concern, thank you.
2018-6-10
Use props
Wizzokartworld
lvl.4
  • >>>

THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP AGAIN DJI BLADES CAME TODAY
2018-6-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Wizzokartworld Posted at 2018-6-12 03:47
THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP AGAIN DJI BLADES CAME TODAY

Glad to know you have received the propellers, hope you enjoy flying, please keep us updated if there is any other issue, we are always here to help.
2018-6-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules