Dark bands in 360 and pano shots
369 3 2018-6-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
elektrobank
lvl.2

United States

When taking pano shots where the lighting isn't even all around, for instance on the beach where the sun is very bright on the water, but not on the other side of the beach, I get dark bands over the image. I'm guessing it's adjusting the exposure differently for each image and they don't match up with it stitches them together? I would think the drone would compensate for this. Is there a way to get the color to be even all around when taking shots like this? I attached an example

2018-6-6
Use props
elektrobank
lvl.2

United States

2018-6-6
Use props
SparksBird
First Officer
Flight distance : 10731690 ft
United States

Not seeing the attachment but you are right in that in auto exposure it is changing per shot.  So you need to set and lock your exposure.  The way I do my pano's is first move up your gimbal all the way up where this will be the brightest and ensure your EV is 0.  Then move the gimbal down about half way and start your pano ensureing again that your exposure is locked.  Very easy to fix under exposed images compared to over exposed.  
2018-6-6
Use props
SparksBird
First Officer
Flight distance : 10731690 ft
United States

Yup that 100% is due to your exposure changing per shot.  Just do as I said and set your exposure manually.  
2018-6-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules