1303 8 2018-6-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MuuSer
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5036 ft
  • >>>
Estonia

Installed DJI Assistant 2 (Version 1.2.4). Connected Goggles, Assistant says that in Goggles is FW V01.00.0006 and suggest four firmwares. Latest is V01.00.0400. After clicking Upgrade, it downloads to 99% and then nothing. Yes - tried different firmwares and started Assistant in  administrator mode. Nothing - downloads until 99% and then nothing. Can anybody have a idea?
2018-6-6
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi,

I'm sorry to hear that. May I know if you tried a different USB cable or install DJI assistant 2 using a different computer? To make sure that I will get a notification on your response please click ''reply''.
2018-6-6
Use props
MuuSer
lvl.4
  • >>>
Estonia

Hello, Paladin. Thanks for quick answer. Yes, I tested it with two cables - no difference. But installed Assistant to Mac and there it did what it was intended to do. Unfortunately it did not worked in my Windows 10 64bit computer.
2018-6-7
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

MuuSer Posted at 2018-6-7 05:05
Hello, Paladin. Thanks for quick answer. Yes, I tested it with two cables - no difference. But installed Assistant to Mac and there it did what it was intended to do. Unfortunately it did not worked in my Windows 10 64bit computer.

Hello,

Thank you for your response. Glad to hear that it is working properly on your Mac computer. May I know if you receive an error message on your Windows computer? Please try to use a different USB port or try a different Windows computer instead so that we can identify what is the main problem.
2018-6-7
Use props
MuuSer
lvl.4
  • >>>
Estonia

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-6-7 13:25
Hello,

Thank you for your response. Glad to hear that it is working properly on your Mac computer. May I know if you receive an error message on your Windows computer? Please try to use a different USB port or try a different Windows computer instead so that we can identify what is the main problem.

Hello,

There is no error messages in Windows computer. It just stops in downloading phase at 99% and says nothing. Yes I have tried with different USB ports - 2.0 and 3.0 including - no difference. I can test other Windows computer when I back in home from holiday.
2018-6-7
Use props
MuuSer
lvl.4
  • >>>
Estonia

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-6-7 13:25
Hello,

Thank you for your response. Glad to hear that it is working properly on your Mac computer. May I know if you receive an error message on your Windows computer? Please try to use a different USB port or try a different Windows computer instead so that we can identify what is the main problem.

One thing more I forgot to mention. In that Windows computer I upgraded half hour earlier Mavic Air FW without any problem, but it failed to upgrade RE Goggles firmware...
2018-6-8
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

MuuSer Posted at 2018-6-7 21:03
Hello,

There is no error messages in Windows computer. It just stops in downloading phase at 99% and says nothing. Yes I have tried with different USB ports - 2.0 and 3.0 including - no difference. I can test other Windows computer when I back in home from holiday.

Hello,

Please let me know if you encountered the same issue using a different computer. Make sure to click ''reply'' so that I will get notification from your response. Thank you.
2018-6-8
Use props
MuuSer
lvl.4
  • >>>
Estonia

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-6-8 13:53
Hello,

Please let me know if you encountered the same issue using a different computer. Make sure to click ''reply'' so that I will get notification from your response. Thank you.

Hello,

With my Windows 7 64bit desktop computer upgrading RE Goggles firmware works fine.
2018-6-14
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

MuuSer Posted at 2018-6-14 08:26
Hello,

With my Windows 7 64bit desktop computer upgrading RE Goggles firmware works fine.

Hi, Good to hear that. Enjoy and have a safe flight.
2018-6-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules