Phantom 4 Remote Controller will not connect to App or Drone
1375 6 2018-6-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
michaelulch
lvl.1
Canada

Hello,

Looking for some help for my DJI Phantom 4.  As it appears, the remote controller will not connect to the DJI Go App or the drone.  

Here is what's happening:

Remote Controller:
  • Fully charged
  • Red light blinks slowly when turned on
  • Will start to beep slowly when left on too long
  • Will NOT charge iPad or iPhone when connected via USB
  • Does not show up in the DJI Go App

DJI Phantom 4:
  • Full charged
  • Blinks yellow (looking for the remote to link)

I have tried uninstalling the DJI Go App but that does not work.

It appears as though the remote controller is the problem?  But I don't know what to do from this point.

Thanks for any help!
2018-6-6
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

I am sorry for the trouble. May I know if there is an error message showing up on your DJI GO 4 app? Kindly share it with me the screenshot? Also, may you please share with us if your aircraft involved in a crash or hard landing? Please provide us as well the firmware version of your aircraft, remote controller and DJI Go 4 app? Thank you.
2018-6-6
Use props
michaelulch
lvl.1
Canada

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-6-6 12:28
I am sorry for the trouble. May I know if there is an error message showing up on your DJI GO 4 app? Kindly share it with me the screenshot? Also, may you please share with us if your aircraft involved in a crash or hard landing? Please provide us as well the firmware version of your aircraft, remote controller and DJI Go 4 app? Thank you.

Hi there,

No error in the app.  Screenshot attached.
The drone was in a crash, I just had no flown it in a while.

Thanks

2018-6-6
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

michaelulch Posted at 2018-6-6 13:04
Hi there,

No error in the app.  Screenshot attached.

Thank you for your response. The aircraft performance cannot be ensured after the crash. I'd advise to start a case and send the unit in for diagnosis: https://www.dji.com/support
2018-6-6
Use props
michaelulch
lvl.1
Canada

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-6-6 13:19
Thank you for your response. The aircraft performance cannot be ensured after the crash. I'd advise to start a case and send the unit in for diagnosis: https://www.dji.com/support

Sorry, that was a typo, the drone was NOT in a crash.
2018-6-7
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

michaelulch Posted at 2018-6-7 01:49
Sorry, that was a typo, the drone was NOT in a crash.

It's okay. By the way, may you please tell me what mobile device you are using?  You may want to check the list of the tested and recommended device below. Also, you may try using a different cable. Let us know the result.

2018-6-7
Use props
michaelulch
lvl.1
Canada

I am using an iPad Air which has worked in the past and also tried my iPhone X.  Have tried using many different cables.  Still nothing works
2018-6-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules