Can't update firmware error code 0x022403
2327 5 2018-6-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
basketmouth
lvl.1

United States

I have a Phantom 4. I downloaded DJI Assistant 2 to update my drom firmware, since it was not updating when I tried to do so on the DJI Go 4 app. I wiped my SD cards and tried both of them, and it kept stopping at 55%, error code 0x022403. What is the problem and how can I fix it?
2018-6-6
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

I am sorry to hear if you are having difficulty updating the firmware of your aircraft. Kindly uninstall and reinstall the DJI Assistant 2 from your computer and reinstall it back. Then please follow the video tutorial for the steps in updating the firmware.

2018-6-6
Use props
basketmouth
lvl.1

United States

@DJI Natalia I uninstalled and reinstalled DJI Assistant 2 and it still stopped; the first time after 100%, and then after 55%. I tried the app as well and it also gave the same error.
2018-6-6
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

basketmouth Posted at 2018-6-6 15:28
@DJI Natalia I uninstalled and reinstalled DJI Assistant 2 and it still stopped; the first time after 100%, and then after 55%. I tried the app as well and it also gave the same error.

Try to update the aircraft without the SD card. Also, you may try to use a new SD card then re-update it via DJI assistant 2. Let me know if this resolves the issue. Thank you.
2018-6-6
Use props
raybon
lvl.1
Australia

Tried to update many times tried all the so called fixes , I found replacing one of the circuit boards the large one above the gimble mount ( Part 52 triple plate module, ) solved all my problems and got me flying again
I think DJI should advise all the owners of this fix something in the update damages this board
Raybon
2018-6-7
Use props
basketmouth
lvl.1

United States

@DJI Natalia I tried both options and they did not work.
2018-6-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules