Mavic Pro Care Refresh (Canada)
1030 13 2018-6-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansaec1e55e
lvl.1
Canada

Hey guys, today I broke one of the Mavic Pro's arms. I've had the drone for less than 48 hours!
I contacted with the live chat to replace my drone with the DJI Refresh + that I had purchased.
I still haven't received an email for the shipping label.

Does anyone know how long this takes?
I am leaving for Greece June 17th and I was hoping to have it for my trip!
I hope the service is as "rapid" as they say. Judging from other posts, it's not looking good.

CAS-1879095-Q8B6J1

2018-6-6
Use props
Far_North
Second Officer
Flight distance : 278379 ft
Canada

I'm also in Canada but I haven't damaged my MPP.  I'd be interested to know once you get your label where it will be shipped to.  I did see a post where the guy got his label by email 5 minutes after contacting DJI.
2018-6-6
Use props
Cirius
lvl.3
Flight distance : 277621 ft
Canada

Send another email to them, the will email you the label.  I just went thrue that last month and same thing happened to me.  The entire process took near 4 weeks form door to door.  The DJI repair is in Texas!!  I don't know why they are send it there and why there is no repair center in Canada??  Maybe they are thinking that Canada is a small village
2018-6-6
Use props
Cirius
lvl.3
Canada

Sorry for the typos
2018-6-6
Use props
spartan3oo
lvl.1
Canada

Far_North Posted at 2018-6-6 16:47
I'm also in Canada but I haven't damaged my MPP.  I'd be interested to know once you get your label where it will be shipped to.  I did see a post where the guy got his label by email 5 minutes after contacting DJI.

Still haven't received the label. I got an email saying 1-2 days which is a little ridiculous
2018-6-6
Use props
spartan3oo
lvl.1
Canada

Cirius Posted at 2018-6-6 17:08
Send another email to them, the will email you the label.  I just went thrue that last month and same thing happened to me.  The entire process took near 4 weeks form door to door.  The DJI repair is in Texas!!  I don't know why they are send it there and why there is no repair center in Canada??  Maybe they are thinking that Canada is a small village

Thats horrible. 4 weeks won't cut it for me. I honestly don't know what I will do.
2018-6-6
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Sir, I've checked your case CAS-1879095-Q8B6J1, it is just created about 7th June. It is still in the normal turnaround. We'll arrange to send the shipping label to you asap in the working time, appreciate your patience.
2018-6-6
Use props
Cirius
lvl.3
Canada

Maybe that you can call customer service to put a rush on it since you are leaving on June 17th??  It's a bit tight!!
2018-6-6
Use props
Cirius
lvl.3
Canada

Susan, why there's no service center in Canada ????
2018-6-6
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Cirius Posted at 2018-6-6 18:18
Susan, why there's no service center in Canada ????

Sorry to tell that we don't have the official service center in Canada at this moment. If there is a need, you can try to find a recommended repair center nearby at https://www.dji.com/service/repair/centers
Thank you for your attention.
2018-6-6
Use props
spartan3oo
lvl.1
Canada

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-6-6 18:06
Sir, I've checked your case CAS-1879095-Q8B6J1, it is just created about 7th June. It is still in the normal turnaround. We'll arrange to send the shipping label to you asap in the working time, appreciate your patience.

Thank you!
2018-6-6
Use props
spartan3oo
lvl.1
Canada

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-6-6 18:36
Sorry to tell that we don't have the official service center in Canada at this moment. If there is
a need, you can try to find a recommended repair center nearby at https://www.dji.com/service/repair/centers
Thank you for your attention.

Thanks for the link, Thor
2018-6-6
Use props
Far_North
Second Officer
Flight distance : 278379 ft
Canada

Strange there is no authorized service centre in Canada.  THIS place in Calgary Alberta does repairs for DJI drones and they even list what they charge.  They are an authorized DJI seller.
2018-6-7
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi, we have one recommended service center in Canada. Unfortunately, they don't cater repair or replacement service under DJI Care Refresh. The service center is just for regular repair, you can check the picture I've attached for the address. And you can visit this link if you want to check their website: http://visionupglobal.com/dji-warranty-repair-center-canada/ I've checked your case and we're waiting for the shipping label to be sent to you. Once we receive the confirmation, I'll give you a call on the phone number that we have on your case. Please keep your line open.
2018-6-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules