Editing/deleting posts
1553 4 2018-6-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fougasse
lvl.2
Flight distance : 303087 ft
France

It seems that my posts don't have an "Edit" option in the bottom right corner, after a few minutes at least.

Is this normal? Is it because I'm only lvl. 1? When will I be able to edit my posts?
2018-6-6
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, it is normal. Users have 2 minutes to edit the post after created, then it will be locked, you can refer to the forum regulations on the following link. If you would like to change the content or delete the post, please let us know, we will help. Thank you for understanding.
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... mp;page=1#pid623185
2018-6-6
Use props
djiuser_QNQl2u1rEf0t
lvl.1

United States

Your home is one of the biggest financial investments you will ever have. As a homeowner, you could have a mortgage stated income apartment loans for many years to come, possibly even decades. For most people, a mortgage credit inquiry is known as a hard pull against your credit. Hard inquiries negatively impact your credit score by three to five points.
2019-8-19
Use props
Angelajones
New

To edit the contribution, select Edit, make the changes that you want in the text editor that opens and then select Update Response. For posts, you can change the post topic and the post type as well as the text of the post. To delete the contribution, CAMBIUM ANTENNAS select Delete, and then select OK in the confirmation box
2019-10-13
Use props
adventure_OM
lvl.1

Canada

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-6-6 19:17
Hi there, it is normal. Users have 2 minutes to edit the post after created, then it will be locked, you can refer to the forum regulations on the following link. If you would like to change the content or delete the post, please let us know, we will help. Thank you for understanding.
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=71515&page=1#pid623185

How do we let you know we need a post editing? I posted a photo with info on it I should have blurred out but didn’t.
2021-8-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules