Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Frame drop only with M600
1843 7 2018-6-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PNad
lvl.3
Canada

I tried the CS with a mavic pro and the video feed is smooth as silk, but not with my M600. I have no problem either when using an iphone/ipad, but the CS have extremely choppy video feed, and it seems to happen only when the aircraft GPS finally connects. When its freshly opened and still in ATTI without GPS connection, the video feed is fluid again!

Also, when I open the dji go overlay menu (that translucide right pane) the feed becomes smooth in the background! As soon as I close the menu, it goes back to heavy frame drop again, almost like the CS was stuggling with some onscreen effet.

All the enhancement are turned off, display optimization does nothing, lastest firmare and already tried closing dji go4 in the background and reseting the device.
2018-6-7
Use props
PNad
lvl.3
Canada

Look like disabling the app to access the CS gps solved it, what a damn mess.
2018-6-7
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Sorry for the late response as I just read your comment in another post. Just to verify, the video lag will appear as long as the drone received GPS signal, right? Could you offer the version number and issue video for further analysis? Thanks so much!
2018-6-14
Use props
PNad
lvl.3
Canada

Yes I will record a video with both gps enabled and disabled soon
2018-6-15
Use props
PNad
lvl.3
Canada

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-6-14 23:10
Sorry for the late response as I just read your comment in another post. Just to verify, the video lag will appear as long as the drone received GPS signal, right? Could you offer the version number and issue video for further analysis? Thanks so much!

Theres 2 youtube video posted there, althought with an inspire 1 but its the exact same problem as me. Right down to the smooth feed when the setting menus are opened.

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... mobile=2&page=3
2018-7-19
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

PNad Posted at 2018-7-19 07:28
Theres 2 youtube video posted there, althought with an inspire 1 but its the exact same problem as me. Right down to the smooth feed when the setting menus are opened.

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=123729&pid=1470787&extra=&mobile=2&page=3

Currently, the APP in CS is available to update, you may go to DJI GO/DJI GO 4 App> "Me"> "Settings" and click "Check for Update", then follow the steps to update to see whether it works.
2018-7-20
Use props
PNad
lvl.3
Canada

I can update the GO4 app without any problems, but no the GO app, it says failed to obtain firmware information when I it update
2018-7-20
Use props
PNad
lvl.3
Canada

Are we supposed to be able to update the old dji go app within the app itself like go4?
2018-7-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules