Mavic Air - Battery Problem.
12636 27 2018-6-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans3fd151e5
lvl.1
Saudi Arabia

There was an error - no battery is detected, the drone can not take off, please install the battery properly.
It turns on, the charging percentage is visible, the battery status is Normal, all the banks are green. Firmware upgrade and return to factory settings did not result. There are solutions?

2018-6-7
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Can you please check the battery terminal socket on your Mavic air if there's something wrong with the pins. Thank you.
2018-6-7
Use props
doomu
lvl.1
Saudi Arabia

Pins are OK - there are no clogs and damage. At the local Ukrainian forum about Mavik Air, four people experienced the same problem. All the problem appeared yesterday and for no apparent reason.
2018-6-7
Use props
Guillaume Authier
New

Canada

I have exactly the same problem with 1 of the 3 batteries I have. Nothing wrong the 2 others..... Will DJI ship me a new one?
2018-6-7
Use props
Finlib
lvl.1
Flight distance : 91234 ft
United Kingdom

Exactly the same problem here!

It started last week. I can see the battery level in the screen, but cannot take off!

That’s now two of my three batteries not working... help!!
2018-6-12
Use props
federisi
lvl.1
Flight distance : 51276 ft
Italy

Hi, i have some problem with Phantom 4 pro V2.0 on 4 battery. Why??????
2018-6-13
Use props
Optimus Prime-Mavic Air
lvl.4
Flight distance : 568704 ft
Vietnam

How do you charge your battery? Plug it directly to power adapter or through charging hub?
2018-6-14
Use props
doomu
lvl.1
Saudi Arabia

Directly to adapter.

2018-6-14
Use props
Optimus Prime-Mavic Air
lvl.4
Vietnam

doomu Posted at 2018-6-14 00:57
Directly to adapter.

Did you contact support or place where you bought your drone? They should replace new one for you. Some of my friends told me they charge batteries with the hub and ran into issue.
2018-6-14
Use props
rkelly66
lvl.2
Flight distance : 669879 ft
United States

I have this same problem!! It started last night.....obviously this is a defect DJI needs to confirm and provide a solution for.

Batteries are too expensive to have this happen.

DJI mod.....please reply!!
2018-6-14
Use props
djiuser_4erMRW27LGt5
New

Same goes for me. One of my batteries doesnt work.
And i contacted DJI support on Monday and still no answer from them...
2018-6-14
Use props
Optimus Prime-Mavic Air
lvl.4
Vietnam

Did you all contact directly to seller? I have asked retailer in my area and they said if i still in warranty time and they does not see any damage to battery, they will replace one immediately. Hope pilots have this issue will get new battery soon.
2018-6-14
Use props
rkelly66
lvl.2
United States

I bought directly from DJI store. It's clearly an increasing issue for many if DJI doesn't get it fixed!
2018-6-14
Use props
rkelly66
lvl.2
United States

djiuser_4erMRW27LGt5 Posted at 2018-6-14 06:59
Same goes for me. One of my batteries doesnt work.
And i contacted DJI support on Monday and still no answer from them...

I wonder why no comment on this issue from DJI, so far? At least they could offer some guidance or something......like maybe....not trust the other batteries until it is identified and fixed? Sounds like an accident waiting to happen.
2018-6-14
Use props
rkelly66
lvl.2
United States

Here is another thread with the exact same issue.

We must have a problem developing here.....

https://forum.dji.com/thread-152689-1-1.html
2018-6-15
Use props
djiuser_qxz6i5O2VNnX
New
Russia

The same problem with two batteries. After some attemptes one of them cannot be charged.
2018-9-13
Use props
biob_mav
lvl.2
Flight distance : 53612 ft
United Kingdom

Have you guys been using third party chargers?
2018-9-17
Use props
droneberg
lvl.2
Flight distance : 155764 ft
Japan

Just had this happen to me today. Any updates?
2018-9-22
Use props
CsorooMadar
lvl.1

Romania

Same here... I don't have the fly more combo, but I bought another battery, and with the new battery I don't have the problem... DJI please tell me what can I do.
2018-9-27
Use props
fans1ba1e2a6
New
Portugal

Same Problem with one battery happened today.
Can’t take off battery not detected??? But drone records and send video. Battery charges correctly pins are perfect No damage, allways charged  with DJI charger,
Any news here or need a full replacement?
2018-11-19
Use props
mavicairalsace
New

France

Hello

I have the same problem with one battery only of my Mavic Air.
I have the same behaviours.
Please Dji Support Help Me!!
2018-11-26
Use props
jmasonj12
New
United States

same problem for me as well.  This is my second battery now
2019-4-3
Use props
__msh__
New
Brazil

Hi,

Had the same problem. One out of three batteries from the Mavic Air Fly More Combo has been dead from day one. No lights, no charging, nothing. Have just sent an email to DJI support.
2019-4-11
Use props
fans6bf4e50d
lvl.1
Ecuador

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=189803&page=1#pid1863198
2019-5-21
Use props
S.J
lvl.4
Flight distance : 322454 ft
Kuwait

Why did you all change to Mavic AIR. Return back to DJI SPARK ...
2019-5-21
Use props
djiuser_K8GKoDoRwJ5g
lvl.1

Malaysia

For the undetected battery you may found the click sound wasn’t as normal as good battery - mine was got the same issue - undetected battery and cant fly - found there was improper fit into the drone  - suspected was the battery kaput and expanded
2019-5-31
Use props
fans149c01af
New
Mexico

I’m really hoping someone can help me with this. After months of work I was able to buy the Dji Mavic Air. I bought it this past December and I’ve only been able to use it a couple if times due to work. After not using the dorne for 3 months I tried to charge my battery last week, but it appeared to be dead. No light, no indication of charging, no nothing. I’m truly disappointed and frustrated with this. Its a new drone, I haven’t even taken off the indication stamps. I’ve already sent a complaint via the dji go 4 app, but I haven’t recieved any news on weather or not my complaint has been read or recieved. I’m really hoping someone can help me with this and I’m expecting dji can support me with this. Thank you.
2019-6-26
Use props
KingCore
lvl.1

Netherlands

For those that still have this problem and do not have warranty anymore: check out the following link:

https://forum.dji.com/thread-170593-1-1.html

All thanks to Banan1970 that posted the video and link.

One more solid advice from Jaap55 in another post, try pinching the battery around where the locks are. The error is most likely from a lock sensor that's stuck.
2019-8-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules