Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
L1nku
lvl.2
Flight distance : 665269 ft
Poland

Hi Guys i have problem with update.
1. Dji Go App (fresh install on ios) show me unknow firmware
2. When i copy newest update, to root SD CARD and put card in to X5 camera and power on Osmo with 100% battery , upgrade wont start i try on the diffrent SD CARD, camera works fine but last i upgrade firmware in 01/2017  - https://www.dji.com/osmo-pro-and-raw/info#downloads - Osmo Pro Firmware v1.4.0.70 what should i do to force update ?
Also on card i doesn't see any .txt file from upgrade :/ i try combination record + trigger + power on for 3 sec and the right led blinking green/red , but in manual i saw
"1. The system status indicator (right LED) does not reflect the upgrade status. "

PLEASE HELP

2018-6-7
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello. We apologize that you're having issues with upgrading the firmware of your Osmo Pro. I just want to confirm. What is the color of the LED light (located at the right side of the camera) when you insert the SD card? May I know what is the current firmware version of your Osmo Pro? Have you tried to reformat the SD card? You can also check this tutorial video to check and make sure you followed all the steps needed to upgrade the firmware:
2018-6-7
Use props
rollerbones
lvl.2
Flight distance : 47507 ft
United States

ever get this resolved?  I am having the exact issue.
2019-1-12
Use props
Tuttle
lvl.1

United States

Hello...I too am having issues with firmware. I started up the Osmo with my x5 and it did something I had never experienced before...it went crazy moving all around pretty fast in all directions....it will not upgrade...it was Osmo Pro Firmware v1.3.0.40 but now it says unknown...I have followed the upgrade instructions...please advise
2019-12-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules