Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
How much do you like filming sunsets?
365 12 2018-6-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BRentAP03
Second Officer
Flight distance : 74853 ft
United States

I personally love sunset photos and videos! What do you guys think about them? Here is a video I did...
Single SelectVote, Total 10 people participate in voting
Your user group with no voting privileges
2018-6-7
Use props
DMX_MT
Captain

Malta

Very Nice Sunset ! I Love Sunrise and Sunset too !

Sunset is a Wonder of Mother Nature turning the lights down of our Beloved Earth.

Every Sunrise and Sunset is different from each other, it give the Sky another Dimension in Orange and Red ! Thanks to the Longer Path of the Sun Rays when reach entering Earth.

Nature is such a Beauty, Thanks to these captures you upload, we can see and admire your Special Moments from every Corner of the Globe.

2018-6-7
Use props
BRentAP03
Second Officer
United States

DMX_MT Posted at 2018-6-7 17:26
Very Nice Sunset ! I Love Sunrise and Sunset too !

Sunset is a Wonder of Mother Nature turning the lights down of our Beloved Earth.

I totally agree! They never get old! I'm glad it's summer so we all can enjoy beautiful sunrises/sunsets!
2018-6-7
Use props
DMX_MT
Captain

Malta

BRentAP03 Posted at 2018-6-7 17:51
I totally agree! They never get old! I'm glad it's summer so we all can enjoy beautiful sunrises/sunsets!

Well said Buddy ! Time for Summer Fun !

2018-6-7
Use props
JKirkN
lvl.2
United States

Very nice!  I love them!  I used to take one almost every night that there was good weather and it looked interesting.  However, I'm a bit more cautious now....I had my Spark fly away from me around dusk.  I thought it was gone for good, but a good Samaritan found it hovering in his driveway about a mile away...so I got REALLY lucky!  But now I'm gun shy about taking it up more than 100 feet... lol... I'll get there again...especially after seeing this one...I gotta get back up there!
2018-6-7
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 1589957 ft
Netherlands

Most beautiful.
I love them!
2018-6-8
Use props
Jeetley
First Officer
Flight distance : 123912 ft
United Kingdom

sunsets are great.. i also like flying backwards and filming..to me it gives a far more impressive shot..
2018-6-8
Use props
BRentAP03
Second Officer
United States

JKirkN Posted at 2018-6-7 18:13
Very nice!  I love them!  I used to take one almost every night that there was good weather and it looked interesting.  However, I'm a bit more cautious now....I had my Spark fly away from me around dusk.  I thought it was gone for good, but a good Samaritan found it hovering in his driveway about a mile away...so I got REALLY lucky!  But now I'm gun shy about taking it up more than 100 feet... lol... I'll get there again...especially after seeing this one...I gotta get back up there!

That's awesome that you got it back! I am a new pilot so I'm am also nervous to go above 150 ft. but I'm slowly getting more comfortable
2018-6-10
Use props
BRentAP03
Second Officer
United States

Jeetley Posted at 2018-6-8 00:12
sunsets are great.. i also like flying backwards and filming..to me it gives a far more impressive shot..

Me too! When I have the room, I love to do that!
2018-6-10
Use props
pmshop
Captain
Flight distance : 2805702 ft

Sunrises are cool too...
Must try the time lapse from up there...

Run it through post stabilization with Mercalli 3.0
2018-6-10
Use props
BRentAP03
Second Officer
United States

pmshop Posted at 2018-6-10 16:00
Sunrises are cool too...
https://youtu.be/ss8lljm10nk

That looks amazing! I'll have to try it!
2018-6-10
Use props
davidmartingraf
Captain
Flight distance : 24783677 ft
  • >>>

I like shooting Sunrise a little better because it's earlier and less quieter with lawnmowers and garbage trucks running so there's less likely a chance of disturbing anyone.
2018-6-10
Use props
DMX_MT
Captain

Malta

pmshop Posted at 2018-6-10 16:00
Sunrises are cool too...
https://youtu.be/ss8lljm10nk

Excellent Video PMShop ! Your One of the Best here !
2018-7-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules