Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Best Photos Ever
12Next >
2697 72 2018-6-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Yourdroneguy
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1032638 ft

Content Content .... Content Content.  Are you content ... yet?
2018-6-7
Use props
Yourdroneguy
lvl.3

More of what we love

Content Content .... Content .... Con ... tent.   I am with tent.  Con-tent.
2018-6-7
Use props
Yourdroneguy
lvl.3

"Please reboot the aircraft" message in lower right-hand corner.
2018-6-7
Use props
Yourdroneguy
lvl.3

Are you up for more

Content Content ... we all need more content.
2018-6-7
Use props
Punchbuggy
Captain
Flight distance : 483166 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Based on your screen captures, it looks like you're trying to calibrate VPS, not your IMU. Assuming you're using a Win10-based PC, uninstall Ass2, and re-install it after rebooting your PC with driver signature enforcement disabled (Google how if not sure). When you're asked if you want to install some unsigned drivers, say Yes. Don't reboot the PC, and then re-run Ass2 - you should now be able to start the VPS calibration.
Also, make sure you're installing the version of Ass2 released specifically for the P4P V2.0

The reason you can't load a firmware list I suspect will be either internet-related (it can't access the DJI update server) or because it can't determine which craft is connected to your PC.

2018-6-7
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

That’s Great info. Hope it helps the OP.

RedHotPoker
2018-6-7
Use props
Yourdroneguy
lvl.3

Why wouldn't there be more ...

content???
2018-6-7
Use props
Punchbuggy
Captain
  • >>>
Australia

OK, sure, Those screen captures relate to IMU configuration. GO 4 is saying disconnected it thinks you're not connected to the craft. Is it? are link lights on both the controller and Craft green? But I'm more fascinated with the red message in the background - it's like the craft isn't activated or is in beginner mode.
2018-6-7
Use props
Yourdroneguy
lvl.3

For the Content!

Great website!
2018-6-7
Use props
Jenee 2
Captain
Flight distance : 7852129 ft

Is there a reason why you want to calibrate the IMU. If you have a P4Pro V2 then it is obviously new. When you turn everything on and open the GO 4 app are you connected? If you are connected then you will see a System Status page, are there any warnings showing other than the warning for height and distance limitation which is probably because you have it in beginner mode.
2018-6-7
Use props
Yourdroneguy
lvl.3

Punchbuggy Posted at 2018-6-7 21:56
OK, sure, Those screen captures relate to IMU configuration. GO 4 is saying disconnected it thinks you're not connected to the craft. Is it? are link lights on both the controller and Craft green? But I'm more fascinated with the red message in the background - it's like the craft isn't activated or is in beginner mode.

Yes I have green light on intelligent battery and on remote control.  However, 4 red lights on drone.
2018-6-7
Use props
Yourdroneguy
lvl.3

Jenee 2 Posted at 2018-6-7 22:12
Is there a reason why you want to calibrate the IMU. If you have a P4Pro V2 then it is obviously new. When you turn everything on and open the GO 4 app are you connected? If you are connected then you will see a System Status page, are there any warnings showing other than the warning for height and distance limitation which is probably because you have it in beginner mode.

I was under the impression that something had to be calibrated before the 4 red lights would turn to 2 green and 2 red.  It said "Ready to Fly" in the app but I still had 4 red lights so I went to calibration after looking it up on youtube and saw that I got that message.
2018-6-7
Use props
Yourdroneguy
lvl.3

Yourdroneguy Posted at 2018-6-7 22:19
I was under the impression that something had to be calibrated before the 4 red lights would turn to 2 green and 2 red.  It said "Ready to Fly" in the app but I still had 4 red lights so I went to calibration after looking it up on youtube and saw that I got that message.

Here is a screenshot:  
2018-6-7
Use props
Jenee 2
Captain

I was under the impression that something had to be calibrated before the 4 red lights would turn to 2 green and 2 red.  It said "Ready to Fly" in the app but I still had 4 red lights so I went to calibration after looking it up on youtube and saw that I got that message.

The red lights could mean a number of things. That is why I suggested turning everything on and having a look at the status page which will indicate if there is a problem. Normally having the two rear lights solid red means a critical error which should have some warning message in the status page.
2018-6-7
Use props
rahaman
lvl.1
Flight distance : 10154 ft
India

Hii guys... plz help... i am facing issue with my dji phantom 4 as well as pro.. it is showing disconnected for all the third party applications (lichi,ultimate) and i am not finding any option for the firmware degradation even i have checked with Assistant 2. i am not able to continue my work.... so plz Plz help me if you guys have any solutions regarding this.
2018-6-8
Use props
Punchbuggy
Captain
  • >>>
Australia

I was under the impression that something had to be calibrated before the 4 red lights would turn to 2 green and 2 red.  It said "Ready to Fly" in the app but I still had 4 red lights so I went to calibration after looking it up on youtube and saw that I got that message.

Regarding the red lights, it depends on whether they are on solid or blinking - refer this link: https://www.drone-world.com/dji- ... ator-lights-meaning. If they are solid red, that isn't good.

Regarding the firmware list not loading, it's apparently because there is no new firmware yet available for the P4P v2.0, so therefore nothing to show. The issue with that is that you can't refresh the craft firmware either - that isn't a good position for DJI to leave a new owner with.

For indication of successful coms link between controller, the left LED on the controller should be green, as should be the link LED on the P4P. The latter is Not the battery. As per the manual, it's a small LED next to the SD Card slot on the P4P.

What I find strange is that your latest screen shot says it's "ready to go" with GPS, yet there's no information being returned from the craft (no satellite count, no battery status, no SD card - nothing). If the V2.0 is new out of the box, it looks like corrupted firmware on the craft. Given that DJI offer no firmware yet to refresh the craft with, I'd be returning it and swapping for another.
2018-6-8
Use props
Yourdroneguy
lvl.3

Jenee 2 Posted at 2018-6-7 22:12
Is there a reason why you want to calibrate the IMU. If you have a P4Pro V2 then it is obviously new. When you turn everything on and open the GO 4 app are you connected? If you are connected then you will see a System Status page, are there any warnings showing other than the warning for height and distance limitation which is probably because you have it in beginner mode.

Just saw this and will try this Jenee!  Thank you!
2018-6-9
Use props
Yourdroneguy
lvl.3

Punchbuggy Posted at 2018-6-8 17:13
Regarding the red lights, it depends on whether they are on solid or blinking - refer this link: https://www.drone-world.com/dji- ... ator-lights-meaning. If they are solid red, that isn't good.

Regarding the firmware list not loading, it's apparently because there is no new firmware yet available for the P4P v2.0, so therefore nothing to show. The issue with that is that you can't refresh the craft firmware either - that isn't a good position for DJI to leave a new owner with.

I have 4 solid red lights.
2018-6-9
Use props
Yourdroneguy
lvl.3

rahaman Posted at 2018-6-8 03:18
Hii guys... plz help... i am facing issue with my dji phantom 4 as well as pro.. it is showing disconnected for all the third party applications (lichi,ultimate) and i am not finding any option for the firmware degradation even i have checked with Assistant 2. i am not able to continue my work.... so plz Plz help me if you guys have any solutions regarding this.

Do you have 4 solid red lights on the drone?
2018-6-9
Use props
Yourdroneguy
lvl.3

Jenee 2 Posted at 2018-6-7 22:30
The red lights could mean a number of things. That is why I suggested turning everything on and having a look at the status page which will indicate if there is a problem. Normally having the two rear lights solid red means a critical error which should have some warning message in the status page.

What does the status page look like?  
2018-6-9
Use props
Yourdroneguy
lvl.3

The red lights could mean a number of things. That is why I suggested turning everything on and having a look at the status page which will indicate if there is a problem. Normally having the two rear lights solid red means a critical error which should have some warning message in the status page.

2018-6-9
Use props
Jenee 2
Captain

When you tap on Go Fly, the next screen should have the Status of your drone and settings. It can also be accessed at any time by tapping up the top left hand where it says Ready to Fly.
2018-6-9
Use props
Yourdroneguy
lvl.3

2018-6-10
Use props
Jenee 2
Captain

Are you able to tap on the green area at the top and show a screenshot of the Status Page.
Can you also tap on the 3 dots top right hand side and go to the about page and show a screenshot of the current firmware.One further thing, when the GO 4 app is first opened, tap on the Me icon, right hand side at the bottom and then tap on the Gear icon top right hand side. Then tap on Privacy and let us know if you have allowed DJI access to the items on this page.
Do you have an SD card installed in the drone?
Have you actually logged into the GO 4 app?
2018-6-10
Use props
rahaman
lvl.1
Flight distance : 10154 ft
India

Yourdroneguy Posted at 2018-6-9 12:54
Do you have 4 solid red lights on the drone?

no... it is flying in dji go 4 as well third party application.. but problem is that it is not showing the live location as well as battery status during flying
2018-6-11
Use props
Tearuup
Second Officer
Flight distance : 123763 ft
United States

Might be a stupid question, but are you outside or inside a building?
2018-6-11
Use props
Punchbuggy
Captain
  • >>>
Australia

Tearuup Posted at 2018-6-11 04:19

Not really a stupid question, but I'm still sus on the fact that the screen capture says "Ready to go (GPS)", yet there's no satellites reported, no SD card, no battery status - nothing. The latter implies the controller and craft aren't connected, but if that was the case then the status would be "Disconnected".
It just isn't adding up...

I go back to my earlier suggestion - return the craft and swap it. The firmware looks to be corrupted.
2018-6-11
Use props
Yourdroneguy
lvl.3

rahaman Posted at 2018-6-11 04:05
no... it is flying in dji go 4 as well third party application.. but problem is that it is not showing the live location as well as battery status during flying

You are having a different problem than the original thread.
2018-6-12
Use props
Yourdroneguy
lvl.3

Tearuup Posted at 2018-6-11 04:19

I am inside.
2018-6-12
Use props
Yourdroneguy
lvl.3

Jenee 2 Posted at 2018-6-10 22:07
Are you able to tap on the green area at the top and show a screenshot of the Status Page.
Can you also tap on the 3 dots top right hand side and go to the about page and show a screenshot of the current firmware.One further thing, when the GO 4 app is first opened, tap on the Me icon, right hand side at the bottom and then tap on the Gear icon top right hand side. Then tap on Privacy and let us know if you have allowed DJI access to the items on this page.

I do have a memory card installed in the drone.
2018-6-12
Use props
Yourdroneguy
lvl.3

Are you able to tap on the green area at the top and show a screenshot of the Status Page.
Can you also tap on the 3 dots top right hand side and go to the about page and show a screenshot of the current firmware.One further thing, when the GO 4 app is first opened, tap on the Me icon, right hand side at the bottom and then tap on the Gear icon top right hand side. Then tap on Privacy and let us know if you have allowed DJI access to the items on this page.

I have allowed DJI access; all options are green under privacy.
2018-6-12
Use props
Yourdroneguy
lvl.3

I believe my previous posts might show that I was logged in ... unless there is some way for it to recognize my name, my drone type and what my flight hours was without being logged in ... I believe I am.
2018-6-12
Use props
Yourdroneguy
lvl.3

2018-6-12
Use props
Yourdroneguy
lvl.3

2018-6-12
Use props
Tearuup
Second Officer
United States

Try it outside in an open area.  You may not get satellites indoors.  Are you in beginners mode?
2018-6-12
Use props
Yourdroneguy
lvl.3

Tearuup Posted at 2018-6-12 14:27
Try it outside in an open area.  You may not get satellites indoors.  Are you in beginners mode?

I have tried it outdoors but it is almost like some settings have been set and cannot be unset by just restarting the phone or the drone or the RC.  I will try again nonetheless.

Also, regarding beginners mode ... I do not believe I am in beginner's mode but boy wouldn't it be great if I was and it solved that problem.  Please advise how I know if I am in beginner's mode and/or what I need to screenshot.  I have an idea that I am not already in Beginner's mode but I would be delighted to confirm.  

2018-6-12
Use props
Yourdroneguy
lvl.3

I am on the phone with DJI support now.  I am getting a supervisor apparently.
2018-6-12
Use props
Yourdroneguy
lvl.3

DJI rep Josh says this is a known issue with the V2.0 in their department and they are going to replace it at the facility in California (apparently this has happened already).  They are sending overnight shipping label now.
2018-6-12
Use props
Jenee 2
Captain

Yourdroneguy Posted at 2018-6-12 15:28
DJI rep Josh says this is a known issue with the V2.0 in their department and they are going to replace it at the facility in California (apparently this has happened already).  They are sending overnight shipping label now.

Well I am glad to know that you should hopefully get a working replacement.
2018-6-12
Use props
Tearuup
Second Officer
United States

Yourdroneguy Posted at 2018-6-12 15:28

Good.  Hope you do not have any issues with the replacement.
Good luck.
2018-6-13
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules