Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
S-e-ven
Captain
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

MPREUTER Posted at 2018-6-19 09:24
I tried yesterday: Version 4.1.15 (variant 30xxxx)

I had no problem with this version: No video interruption. No disconnection.  (without OTG!)

Good, now you have your base app which works with your phone and you can get back to.
Save the apk on the phone ;-)
It will work with OTG and is the last 4.1.xx version that does.
Also you can download nokia here maps COUNTRYWISE!
The next with working otg would be 4.2.12, but no here maps anymore.
So you can either fly it or try other Versions of the go4 and get back, if something is not right!
2018-6-19
Use props
SpinItUp
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3812493 ft

I get this issue only on my first flight of the day.
When I change the battery I have ZERO pixelation issues.
Even subsequent other battery changes seem to cure this and it's good to go. (no pun intended) With the latest ver.
2018-7-13
Use props
djiuser_SrrIUWy2ZhDK
lvl.3
Flight distance : 4442 ft
Turkey

You don't need to enter the rc's wifi in your phone.Pair sparj and the rc.start the software,then -go fly-appears.
2018-7-15
Use props
MPREUTER
lvl.3
Flight distance : 4678 ft
Brazil

A few days ago I posted some comments about some connection problems I had with my Spark device using version 4.2.20 but I did some more test flights with this version and I flew at the maximum altitude (500 meters) in CE mode, 5.8GHz automatic selection, without OTG cable and no problem happened: No video failure, no disconnection.

The only other precedent I did was FULLY CHARGE THE TRANSMITTER RADIO. So, when you find something wrong, mainly connection failure, check the charge of your transmitting radio first.
I believe that with a load lower than 50% should already give some video failure or disconnection.

It sounds silly, but that's what solved for me.
2018-7-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules