Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Dji Go on custom os
2052 5 2018-6-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans2563c396
New
Flight distance : 65003 ft

Hungary

Hello!

First of all, I have a xiaomi mi mix 2 phone. Cause I hate MIUI very much, I decided to change to a custom rom. Not rooted, etc., just a different rom (like lineageos, omnirom, etc.)

I knew that Go doesnt like custom roms, but now on omnirom (android 8.1), dji go cant connect to my phantom 3 standard. (100%, its rom fault, cause other devices, and on miui its working fine).

My question, that anyone have experience with custom roms (which working or which not), because I dont want to reinstall Miui.

Thanks,
Csaba
2018-6-8
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Sorry for the trouble. As of the moment, this device is not yet part of the listed and recommended device. That could be one of the possible reason why it is not working on your new phone. You may see the list of the tested and recommended devices.

2018-6-8
Use props
Bashy
First Officer
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Linage and Cyanogen works fine but im not talking 8.1, looking at Android 6 chap
2018-6-8
Use props
Peterx
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1499708 ft

Now the Go app version on iOS and android are 3.1.38  What version do you use on your mobile Csaba? And what settings are present on your mobile?
2018-6-11
Use props
scsabi
New
Flight distance : 65003 ft

Hungary

Maybe i found the problem. When wifi and mobile data is turned on as well, and connected to drone's wifi, the phone can't access to the internet through wifi, so its using the mobile data automatically. And DJI go don't like this, because if i turn off mobile data, it's working. I don't know how can i disable this "feature" on this android, cause its annoying in this case, but at least now it's working fine...
2018-6-15
Use props
Peterx
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1499708 ft

Turn on the airplane mode and start the WIFI manually for connection to your P3S system.
2018-6-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules