1207 15 2018-6-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RemusK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1145869 ft
Sweden

Hello!

I've bought a new DJI Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 and after connecting to DJI Asistant I saw that there was already 38 flight logs.
What logs are they? The first log was on first January 2018. I've bought mine for a couple of days ago, brand new.

/Remus
2018-6-8
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello. Thank you for reaching this concern to us. Can you provide me your serial number so that I can check it here in my end?
2018-6-8
Use props
Nigel_
lvl.4
Flight distance : 388642 ft
United Kingdom

Excellent - it's been well tested!

Was it activated, or did you have to activate it?
2018-6-8
Use props
RemusK
lvl.4
Sweden

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-6-8 07:27
Hello. Thank you for reaching this concern to us. Can you provide me your serial number so that I can check it here in my end?

Hi Wanda! I have sent it as a privat message.
2018-6-8
Use props
RemusK
lvl.4
Sweden

Nigel_ Posted at 2018-6-8 07:43
Excellent - it's been well tested!

Was it activated, or did you have to activate it?

Thanks. I had to activate it.
2018-6-8
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>

Not all logs are related to actual flights. Every time the system is powered up for whatever reason (i.e. in factory set-up, feature testing, FW update etc.), it leaves a log record behind. Open box and no activation request, however, may rise some suspicions. Simply check flight records if any were actually done. There you'll also see who's the owner of this drone.
2018-6-8
Use props
Rodger8
Second Officer
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

I was wondering where my Demo ended up? Seriously, did you use a previous Phantom with your Tablet/Phone? In looking at your flight distance and I just noticed that you have or had a Phantom 4. Is it possible that you are seeing previous flights? At he bottom  left of your flight log window you can scroll through all of your activated drones. That should help you sort things out.
2018-6-8
Use props
RemusK
lvl.4
Sweden

Rodger8 Posted at 2018-6-8 11:53
I was wondering where my Demo ended up? Seriously, did you use a previous Phantom with your Tablet/Phone? In looking at your flight distance and I just noticed that you have or had a Phantom 4. Is it possible that you are seeing previous flights? At he bottom  left of your flight log window you can scroll through all of your activated drones. That should help you sort things out.

Yes, I still have the other Phantom. But I see the flight files (dat) in the aircraft. I was not meaning the mobile app
2018-6-8
Use props
Nigel_
lvl.4
Flight distance : 388642 ft
United Kingdom

RemusK Posted at 2018-6-8 07:55
Thanks. I had to activate it.

My guess is that they take a few off the production line and give them a thorough testing while most go through with almost no testing, and you got one of the ones that has been properly tested.  But lets see what Wanda finds out...
2018-6-8
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

RemusK Posted at 2018-6-8 07:54

Thank you for providing the serial number, as per check, it was activated at 2018-06-07 01:44:47, it seems there is no problem with your drone. If you still curious about the logs, could you please export all the logs so that we can forward it to our engineers for a check?
2018-6-8
Use props
Rodger8
Second Officer
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

RemusK Posted at 2018-6-8 12:47
Yes, I still have the other Phantom. But I see the flight files (dat) in the aircraft. I was not meaning the mobile app

Thought you were referring to flight log. It will be interesting to hear the explanation for that.
2018-6-9
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Update:
Hi Remus, sorry for the inconvenience, I have helped you confirmed it with our engineers, to know that it is normal because the drone will be tested before leaving the factory, so please don't worry about it. You are recommended to check the performance of your drone, if there is any further issue, please feel free to let us know. Happy flying.
2018-6-11
Use props
RemusK
lvl.4
Sweden

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-6-11 02:25
Update:
Hi Remus, sorry for the inconvenience, I have helped you confirmed it with our engineers, to know that it is normal because the drone will be tested before leaving the factory, so please don't worry about it. You are recommended to check the performance of your drone, if there is any further issue, please feel free to let us know. Happy flying.

Thanks for update
2018-6-11
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

RemusK Posted at 2018-6-8 07:54

Hello. Thank you for patiently waiting. It is really normal for a drone to have flight logs even it's a brand new one. Drones are being tested by our engineers before leaving the factory. I just want to confirm, is the drone works fine?
2018-6-11
Use props
RemusK
lvl.4
Sweden

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-6-11 02:56
Hello. Thank you for patiently waiting. It is really normal for a drone to have flight logs even it's a brand new one. Drones are being tested by our engineers before leaving the factory. I just want to confirm, is the drone works fine?

The drone works perfect
2018-6-11
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

RemusK Posted at 2018-6-11 03:02
The drone works perfect

Alright. That's good to know. Let us know if anything happens unusual and we're here to help.
2018-6-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules