Update failed, Error code 0x022403
2320 1 2018-6-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rIdDoCk
New
Sweden

Hi!

I have some serius problems with my phantom 4,  and it all started when i installed firmware v.02.00.0700...
After the update my drone ran into all kind of trouble, the camera gimbal started to drift sideways + it kept losing the video signal. It also gives me an NO SD CARD error!

I have tried to both refresh the firmware + downgrade but i always fails on 55% and giving me an 0x022403 error code!

Things i have tried:
*Dji assistant 2, on 2 diffrent pc. Latest verison + clean install. (have also tried an older version)
*DJI Go app on three diffrent devices! (The app wont let me update the firmware because its says i already have the latest...
*I have tried to update with 3 diffrent batteries (all fully charged) and 2 diffrent usb cabels.
*I have tried 2 diffrent SD card (new)

I have bin sitting here for the last 5h trying to update this pice of @?!### without any luck...
PLEASE HELP!

2018_06_08@16_35_52.zip

11.01 KB, Down times: 4

log file

2018-6-8
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Sorry for the trouble. It seems that all possible troubleshooting has been done on your end. I highly recommend to send in the unit this time to our facility for diagnosis. You may either contact our support or start the case via online http://www.dji.com/support
2018-6-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules